Avengers Campus: Food, Entertainment, M&G, Environment Updates

waltography

Why is it limited? Unless they replace him with a regular Hulk, this seems like a great character to have roaming around.
My guess is this is just a hyped-up playtest to see how the Project Exo work fares in real-life conditions, kind of like the life-size Tinkerbell and interactive Mickey playtests.

I don't understand why they didn't at least try to make an effort to have the arms articulate a bit more. He looks like a zombie.
This was my impression when he came out during the Parks panel too. The lack of articulation in the elbows and knees is really ruining the illusion; Hulk looks constipated when he walks around.

Why is he in such a weird costume that covers his iconic look? Makes no sense to me. It's like a knock off version of the Hulk to avoid copyright infringement.
I figured it was a way to disguise the fact his face has no articulation at all + a way to use prerecorded lines.

Consumer

My guess is this is just a hyped-up playtest to see how the Project Exo work fares in real-life conditions, kind of like the life-size Tinkerbell and interactive Mickey playtests.

This was my impression when he came out during the Parks panel too. The lack of articulation in the elbows and knees is really ruining the illusion; Hulk looks constipated when he walks around.

I figured it was a way to disguise the fact his face has no articulation at all + a way to use prerecorded lines.
I don’t understand why this is necessary. Every non-face character is unable to articulate their face. Not that big of a deal. They should’ve just made it normal Hulk in purple pants.

Disney Analyst

yeah i think this is just a first test of their massive characters project exo stuff. It will only get better im sure.

I agree, this is basically one of their play tests, it's only for a week I believe? Much like the first talking Mickey was a brief play test at first.

I almost bet it's one of the people in the suit who helped develop it.

waltography

I don’t understand why this is necessary. Every non-face character is unable to articulate their face. Not that big of a deal. They should’ve just made it normal Hulk in purple pants.
Avengers Campus seems to be the exception though; almost every hero is a face character, and even when they wear full face masks like Iron Man, Moon Knight, Ant Man, etc. they speak through the mask either by using their real voice or prerecorded lines.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Hulk looks constipated when he walks around.
1663808376968.png

mickEblu

What other people see: Werewolf by Night coming to Avengers Campus.

What I see: Cal State Fullerton student in costume coming to Avengers Campus.

Lol. I know we all participate in suspending disbelief when we’re in the parks whether it’s on rides, or shows but I’m truly fascinated by people who go crazy for characters. Especially face characters. I just want to understand the psychology. Am I just not as good at suspending disbelief in this particular category? I mean, other people can call me a weirdo for enjoying a boat ride that floats past robots in Pirate masks multiple times a year. Why can I not understand or get into the character thing yet appreciate the fantasyland dark rides for example?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom