Avengers Campus: Food, Entertainment, M&G, Environment Updates

MarvelCharacterNerd

Is Pyms quick service any good?

We did the buffet dinner in Paris and it was decent. First trip to West coast this year and fancy trying the QS out
As much as I love Avengers Campus, the food is the part I'm not so fond of. I go anywhere else to eat but there. lol

I'll say that I've had the supersized pretzel and wasn't impressed by it. I did really like one of their seasonal atomic pretzels but that flavor is gone and I'm not interested in the current one. Nothing else there appeals given better food options elsewhere in the park.

Eat at Flo's next door in Cars Land for charming theming and decent food or at Aunt Cass Cafe for bread bowls or any of the other better choices at DCA. :)

mickEblu

Is Pyms quick service any good?

We did the buffet dinner in Paris and it was decent. First trip to West coast this year and fancy trying the QS out

No. At DCA I’d recommended you go for the Turkey Leg Sandwich. Well it doesn’t exist- it’s my creation and you have to assemble it yourself but it’s worth it. Grab a baguette from the Bakery at the land formerly known as Pacific wharf. You ll find a cart outside which is much faster than waiting inside at the restaurant.

Then go grab yourself a Turkey leg from the cart of the main path between Avengers Campus and Cars Land. They may or may not have them. If they don’t you’ll have to go to Pixar Pier and grab one from Poultry Palace. Grab yourself some Mayo, mustard, hot sauce or whatever condiments you like. I usually stick to just Mayo or sometimes just bread and meat as I assemble little bites and sandwiches.

Now head to the outdoor section of Flo’s facing RSR and enjoy. I usually stick to just Mayo or sometimes just bread and meat as I assemble little bites and sandwiches. You may even want to mobile order some steak fries from Flo’s to go with it. They re actually pretty good.

At Disneyland go to Plaza Inn for a fried chicken plate.

wdrive

As much as I love Avengers Campus, the food is the part I'm not so fond of. I go anywhere else to eat but there. lol

I'll say that I've had the supersized pretzel and wasn't impressed by it. I did really like one of their seasonal atomic pretzels but that flavor is gone and I'm not interested in the current one. Nothing else there appeals given better food options elsewhere in the park.

Eat at Flo's next door in Cars Land for charming theming and decent food or at Aunt Cass Cafe for bread bowls or any of the other better choices at DCA. :)

Breakfast at Pym is actually pretty decent, other than the disgusting Disneyland coffee, but other than that I agree I’d never eat a meal other than breakfast there.

MarvelCharacterNerd

Breakfast at Pym is actually pretty decent, other than the disgusting Disneyland coffee, but other than that I agree I’d never eat a meal other than breakfast there.
I've actually wanted to try the French Toast there but I never seem to get there early enough. Last time I tried I was there at 10:25 or so and they'd already shut down the breakfast menu. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom