Avengers Campus: Food, Entertainment, M&G, Environment Updates

C33Mom

Yes just a temp M&G to promote the movie in a couple weeks.

I wouldn’t think they would put in a Deadpool and/or Wolverine attraction before any other Avengers.
The M&G makes sense to me. Do they fight each other? Can we give them a fight scene (like the Avengers have with Taskmaster) for the after 8pm crowd? I’d keep Wolverine around during the day as well.

IIRC, Moon Knight got an evening only showcase inside Avengers Campus for a month or two? Don’t think Deadpool is less family friendly than that.

MarvelCharacterNerd

Prior to the mass entertainment cutbacks still rolling out, I think we easily would've gotten a Deadpool & Wolvie stunt show for the season.

No way they'd do any Deadpool meet & greet. Wolvie may still be a meet & greet possibility though. He'd be super popular if they saved him for OBB, but I'd be happy to have Wanda back again along with the expected Agatha return.

However, given that there was no representation on Campus of Echo at all, MA/R-rated stuff may be off the table there completely.

Kamala is still out greeting guests as of this weekend, just FYI. She seems to have earned an extended stay past the movie window like Shang-Chi and Shuri.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
The M&G makes sense to me. Do they fight each other? Can we give them a fight scene (like the Avengers have with Taskmaster) for the after 8pm crowd? I’d keep Wolverine around during the day as well.

IIRC, Moon Knight got an evening only showcase inside Avengers Campus for a month or two? Don’t think Deadpool is less family friendly than that.
I think any Deadpool appearance in Avengers Campus would be tame, so it would be family friendly. But yes by and large Deadpool is less family friendly overall than Moon Knight, just from a content perspective.

wdrive

Not that I like to give out info on here because everyone gets angry and tells you you’re wrong, but Deadpool ;)

I do wonder how a Deadpool character will work. Would he know he’s just a performer in a theme park pretending to be Deadpool? Could be quite interesting

MarvelCharacterNerd

I'd think the concern with a Deadpool walkaround character is not how the character would behave - it's how the guests would. He might not swear or make ummm... inappropriate body part jokes... but for sure the guests would toward him - and does Disney really want that in their park? Around little kids?

That's why I couldn't see it being anything but a stunt representation for Deadpool where people aren't shouting - or doing - inappropriate things toward the character performer in front of all the kids.

SSG

On Facebook yesterday.

Evan Macias

Speculation: Saw what looks like techs (and possibly an imagineer?) writing things down and evaluating the avengers hq building. Could this be for the new avengers e ticket ride? Or for a new show on the campus ? Also if you’d like, feel free to share this in any of the other Disneyland groups to spread the word!

Campus.jpg

C33Mom

On Facebook yesterday.

Evan Macias

Speculation: Saw what looks like techs (and possibly an imagineer?) writing things down and evaluating the avengers hq building. Could this be for the new avengers e ticket ride? Or for a new show on the campus ? Also if you’d like, feel free to share this in any of the other Disneyland groups to spread the word!

View attachment 796196
I don’t really care (or have particular pride of ownership) but whomever that person was on FB stole my exact photo that I posted here yesterday:
Post in thread 'Avengers Campus: E-Watch! (Waiting on the new ride)'
https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...-waiting-on-the-new-ride.977734/post-10976863

…so I would take their credibility with a grain of salt.

C33Mom

Wasn't this photo also shared on Reddit? I thought it was but I'm not seeing the post so maybe it was deleted.
I don’t know. I was the middle of the day at DCA (while webslingers was down) so there are hundreds of people who might have taken a similar photo— but the photo shared today on this thread attributed to a FB influencer is actually my identical photo, from the exact angle and zoom I took. I linked it so people could compare. If it showed up on FB or Reddit, I’d bet a million dollars that it was after the timestamp of my post here, since I didn’t share it anywhere else.

I wanted people to see it and try to identify the people/uniforms in the photo (which is why I took it zoomed in)— I don’t care that they shared it, but I do want to warn others here that someone is trolling posts to take information and pass it off as their own.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom