Avengers Campus: Food, Entertainment, M&G, Environment Updates

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
All I know is Flik and the gang never got accused of such things.
1680110953656.png

MarvelCharacterNerd

Think the construction will interrupt the two shows?
Depends on what the construction actually is.

Currently there is a box around two trees and a small section of fencing missing along with the Jeep. It barely looks big enough for a kiosk and presume if it is construction and not maintenance, it's likely just starting with tree removal. Which can certainly be done during third shift.

ac box.JPG

Disney Analyst

Depends on what the construction actually is.

Currently there is a box around two trees and a small section of fencing missing along with the Jeep. It barely looks big enough for a kiosk and presume if it is construction and not maintenance, it's likely just starting with tree removal. Which can certainly be done during third shift.

View attachment 707265

My assumption was that the box is where the entrance to the store will be located. And presumable one day the exit for the attraction.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
I mean, that would make sense. perhaps they are adding a second entrance on the side also?
Based on the horrific way they herd traffic in the area I can’t see any way they use that door unless they retool the shows
Yeah, could be they will have two entrances and just temporarily close the front one during shows.

I am unsure how the entrance to the e-ticket is meant to work.
In the concept art for the original attraction, the entrance is where that wall is now:

1680202471332.png

If you look at the back side of that wall you can tell it is not permanent:

1680202527334.png

The store will go in the lowest floor of the staging area under the Quinjet, most likely not taking all of it up. I remember once reading the cast area was actually on the second floor.

J4546

i hope they relocate the red car trolley maintenence facility from behind the campus HQ bulding when/if they do the hollywoodlannd expansion. the area it takes up is huge would be so much better served as something adding to the land even if its just covered seating for pyms imo.

Phroobar

Wong was the one character that could solve every problem in Phase 4 just be creating a portal or mirror dimension and shoving the problem into it.
Eternals - shove giant man into portal - Earth not destroyed
Doctor Strange - shove Wanda into portal - she dies in space
End Game - mirror dimension the bad guy's army, portal Thanos except his arm.
Wakanda Forever - mirror dimension Namor's army.

MarvelCharacterNerd

Was pleasantly surprised to find Kang was still out on Campus this weekend.

Don't think he's sticking around much longer but he's been SUPER fun to visit. Most people have no clue who he is sadly, but the character is just awesome to interact with so long as you get what he's about (despite the flashy outfit, he's very soft spoken, deadpan, determined). And I say that as someone who hasn't seen Quantumania yet (and trying to stay spoiler free until it comes to Disney+) but knows how to play with villains. And it's been great having a villain to interact with on Campus. (Loki is just a troublemaker, not a villain!) It's like interacting with Gaston or the Evil Queen in Fantasyland - but much more chill. :)

asianway

Was pleasantly surprised to find Kang was still out on Campus this weekend.

Don't think he's sticking around much longer but he's been SUPER fun to visit. Most people have no clue who he is sadly, but the character is just awesome to interact with so long as you get what he's about (despite the flashy outfit, he's very soft spoken, deadpan, determined). And I say that as someone who hasn't seen Quantumania yet (and trying to stay spoiler free until it comes to Disney+) but knows how to play with villains. And it's been great having a villain to interact with on Campus. (Loki is just a troublemaker, not a villain!) It's like interacting with Gaston or the Evil Queen in Fantasyland - but much more chill. :)
Hearing Sunday was his last day

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom