Avengers Campus: Food, Entertainment, M&G, Environment Updates

truecoat

With the one exception of Moon Knight that’s practically true, so yeah I’ll let it slide. If we were in court I’d agree with you, but I’m answering this like a human not a lawyer. There’s a clear pattern with the phase 4 shows with Sylvie, Captain Carter, Kate Bishop, Ms. Marvel, She Hulk, etc. that’s arguably not a bad thing but definitely notable for Marvel.

You bringing up weak examples to obscure that, well… that’s kind of sad!

I'm all for female superheroes but one of the main reasons they bought Marvel and Star Wars is to expand in the male markets.

MarvelCharacterNerd

Aaaaaand tomorrow is her last day. That may be a new record? Anyone know why?
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????

No! I can't miss her!

(I think she's only been weekdays and Kang getting weekends.)

Crap, don't tell me I have to run out in the rain tomorrow. And if it's raining she won't even be out!

MarvelCharacterNerd

For reference, no one I spoke with on Campus seemed to think it was her last day and they expected her to be around a few more weeks.

That said, I'm still glad I went and made sure I got to meet her - she was darling! Just a fun bundle of purple-suited energy. lol

If she sticks around, I'm hoping to see her one more time. If not, it was worth dropping everything and running so I didn't miss her. :)

Marvel character nerd and proud of it. ;)

asianway

For reference, no one I spoke with on Campus seemed to think it was her last day and they expected her to be around a few more weeks.

That said, I'm still glad I went and made sure I got to meet her - she was darling! Just a fun bundle of purple-suited energy. lol

If she sticks around, I'm hoping to see her one more time. If not, it was worth dropping everything and running so I didn't miss her. :)

Marvel character nerd and proud of it. ;)
This is about as final as it gets. An insta eulogy

MarvelCharacterNerd

3 actually, which may be more than Elsa bloodstone
Yeah, I only met Elsa once, but got more time with her.

Still, I'm very glad I got to meet Cassie which means thus far the only (Disney parks) Marvel character I think I haven't seen/met in person was Zombie Cap - and I passed on that one because he was too creepy for Disney. Even Werewolf by Night was pushing into Universal territory.

Consumer

28DF3025-6DFA-4707-A02A-FD1A78BBCFA3.jpeg

An article from my alma mater’s newspaper. Young people have grown tired of Marvel.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
MCU post-Endgame.

Only two out of nine movies failed critically. And not counting the the two that was either day or date or tried to open during the pandemic fear-state, only two out of nine movies failed at the Box Office. And if Quantumania had the budget of Shang-Chi, it would be profitable.

1679791793725.png

And with regard to the MCU-TV, they all did pretty well to excellent with reviews, except for the audience ratings for She-Hulk which is widely regarded as a victim of ratings bombing.

1679791907167.png

People, including an editorial of a collegiate newspaper can shout out their hot takes. But, where's their data?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom