Avengers Campus: Food, Entertainment, M&G, Environment Updates

Phroobar

So which variation of him was it?
iu

Disney Analyst

New Avengers Campus Construction Begins

Something new is coming to the Avengers HQ building… but it’s likely not what you were expecting. While a 3rd attraction is hopefully still on the way to this location, the construction walls you’ll see going up as soon as today (or VERY soon) is actually for a new store.

If and when Avenger’s Campus gets its 3rd attraction, it will need a gift shop, so let’s just consider this new shop a downpayment on more magic yet to come.

MiceChat reporting new shop being built, At the HQ building where 3rd attraction is one day also going.

J4546

AC def needs a decent sized store, the one spiderman store they have is terrible imo. Im not a fan of the remote control spiders at all. But I do love the remote controll droids from GE and the new minetrain from TT

Disney Analyst

Well I do wonder if they are building this new shop now before the ride is developed, so they can remove the “warehouse” shop in Hollywood, perhaps to reclaim the space for future development?

MarvelCharacterNerd

RIP Kang meet & greet
I think he was due to be done this past weekend anyway since it was the end of the month + poor box office. But I was worried they wouldn't have him out yesterday. They did. He was great. It's been fun having another villain stalking the Campus - especially one as wonderfully disdainful and dismissive as he was of the heroes lol. Just great fun to interact with - even if the majority of people had no clue who he was (not a good sign for either the film or the MCU in general sadly).

MarvelCharacterNerd

I'd be very happy to finally get the backlot merchandise into the land properly. I love that the Guardians store has Guardians stuff and the Spidey store has Spidey stuff... but sticking all the terrific general Marvel and AC merchandise a longer walk away is inconvenient.

I was there yesterday and they'd moved the Jeep (hopefully it comes back soon). And a friend is there today and there's a small kiosk-sized construction box against the side of HQ. But honestly it looks more like a small sprinklers or AC maintenance (from pic I was sent) thus far than a new shop space. But I'm looking forward to seeing what happens there.

asianway

I'd be very happy to finally get the backlot merchandise into the land properly. I love that the Guardians store has Guardians stuff and the Spidey store has Spidey stuff... but sticking all the terrific general Marvel and AC merchandise a longer walk away is inconvenient.

I was there yesterday and they'd moved the Jeep (hopefully it comes back soon). And a friend is there today and there's a small kiosk-sized construction box against the side of HQ. But honestly it looks more like a small sprinklers or AC maintenance (from pic I was sent) thus far than a new shop space. But I'm looking forward to seeing what happens there.
Think the construction will interrupt the two shows?

truecoat

I think he was due to be done this past weekend anyway since it was the end of the month + poor box office. But I was worried they wouldn't have him out yesterday. They did. He was great. It's been fun having another villain stalking the Campus - especially one as wonderfully disdainful and dismissive as he was of the heroes lol. Just great fun to interact with - even if the majority of people had no clue who he was (not a good sign for either the film or the MCU in general sadly).

He is supposed to be the new Thanos class villain. If the charges are real, I wonder if they recast the role. It would be easy to do at this stage of the game. He has several other movies to appear in yet.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
If the charges are real
Majors was arraigned on the suspicion he hurt the woman, but also pretty immediately released without bail.

Some sources are saying the police confirmed it was Majors that called 911 because the woman was the one out of control and was in emotional distress.

Majors' lawyers say they have a signed statement from the woman recounting any fault on the part of Majors, and video footage will show he wasn't abusive.

If the woman who was allegedly attacked by Majors is not only not going going to testify against him but clear him of any wrongdoing, then, in the end, all charges (originally made 'on suspicion') will be dropped.

How culpable was Majors in this incident? I don't know. But it sounds like nothing legal will come of it.

Last edited:

asianway

He is supposed to be the new Thanos class villain. If the charges are real, I wonder if they recast the role. It would be easy to do at this stage of the game. He has several other movies to appear in yet.
In the comics there’s infinite numbers of Kangs - women, reptiles…so it could easily be done

BaconPancakes

Majors was arraigned on the suspicion he hurt the woman, but also pretty immediately released without bail.

Some sources are saying the police confirmed it was Majors that called 911 because the woman was the one out of control and was in emotional distress.

Majors' lawyers say they have a signed statement from the woman recounting any fault on the part of Majors, and video footage will show he wasn't abusive.

If the woman who was allegedly attacked by Majors is not only not going going to testify against him but clear him of any wrongdoing, then, in the end, all charges (originally made 'on suspicion') will be dropped.

How culpable was Majors in this incident? I don't know. But it sounds like nothing legal will come of it.
There's numerous reports that this isn't the 1st incident involving abuse. I'm sure this won't be the last we hear regarding his past. I think he's toast.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Original Poster
There's numerous reports that this isn't the 1st incident involving abuse. I'm sure this won't be the last we hear regarding his past. I think he's toast.
Numerous?

I've read of only two who posted on Twitter. And then those tweets were deleted and their accounts locked. I have not heard of anybody claiming that they were the recipient of the abuse. The ones who posted on Twitter were telling about other people who were abused. Also I've not read what the account of the abuse was. What is your source that they were numerous accounts coming forward?

BaconPancakes

Numerous?

I've read of only two who posted on Twitter. And then those tweets were deleted and their accounts locked. I have not heard of anybody claiming that they were the recipient of the abuse. The ones who posted on Twitter were telling about other people who were abused. Also I've not read what the account of the abuse was. What is your source that they were numerous accounts coming forward?
How curious that they were deleted/locked. Sounds to me like a pay off from the house of mouse...

Edited to add- I believe the victim.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Original Poster
How curious that they were deleted/locked. Sounds to me like a pay off from the house of mouse...

Edited to add- I believe the victim.
The two Tweeters weren't the victims. So, we haven't heard from those victims.

The one with him when he was arrested has said he's not to blame. So... you believe her, then?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom