Avengers 4!

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
I thought Stormbreaker was an axe. Unless the something happened to the blades?

Also, seeing how Carol and Thor aren’t in the above Quantum Realm team up makes me think they go off to find answers in the cosmos.
Yeah. Storm breaker is an axe. Glorious axe. And I believe you are right about Thor and Carol.

That axe though!

BubbaisSleep

Something I just happened to think about: Shuri really might have been dusted. The Avengers (minus Tony) were in Wakanda when it happened, they would probably know what happened to Shuri.
The first teaser already spoiled Shuri's fate if you look close enough.

Bruce Banner is looking at everyone who disappeared on the tv, including Ant-Man (thought to be dusted), Spider-Man & Shuri.

Mike S

The first teaser already spoiled Shuri's fate if you look close enough.

Bruce Banner is looking at everyone who disappeared on the tv, including Ant-Man (thought to be dusted), Spider-Man & Shuri.

Nah. Here’s a list of confirmed survivors from what we’ve seen or what’s been said by actors or the Russos themselves.

BubbaisSleep

Nah. Here’s a list of confirmed survivors from what we’ve seen or what’s been said by actors or the Russos themselves.
On the article you provided, they were speculating Shuri's fate but I don't see anything confirmed for her character unless I missed something. It says it was confirmed, but where is the actual confirmation?

edit: Also, this article seems incredibly outdated. Hawkeye is still listed as unconfirmed. It was published before the first teaser I posted was released. I personally hope we see more of Shuri though as I do have doubts Marvel would put out a hidden spoiler.

Last edited:

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
That first trailer proves nothing, all it said was she was missing, Parker was on the list as missing but we saw him dusted, we didn't see Shuri dusted on camera so it could be she is still in hiding or there is some other reason we haven't seen her yet.

Princess Leia

Does it though? They’ve fooled us before.
All I’m thinking about is Thor’s eye in the Ragnarok and Infinity War trailers.

Before Ragnarok’s release: the bridge fight scene featured gave him two healthy eyes, and the dwarf star-harnessing scene featured did as well

After Ragnarok: Thor has an eyepatch in the dwarf star-harnessing moment

In Infinity War: Thor actually has a mechanical new eye.

Conclusion: Marvel apparently can manipulate the trailers any way they want to mislead us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom