Avengers 4!

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No

Princess Leia

Something I just happened to think about: Shuri really might have been dusted. The Avengers (minus Tony) were in Wakanda when it happened, they would probably know what happened to Shuri.

Mike S

To be fair, that was the only name left out of people on the poster, correct? Also worth noting disney released a poster that has the name on it about 15 minutes ago.
Because people get mad over the smallest things these days. I didn’t even know her name was missing until it was pointed out.

Princess Leia

I can see being bewildered but furious?

Come on now...
It seemed like a weird exclusion. They had her on the last poster- with her name- and to feature her in a larger image than some of the other characters featured without giving credit seemed a little off.
To be fair, that was the only name left out of people on the poster, correct? Also worth noting disney released a poster that has the name on it about 15 minutes ago.
She was apparently originally named at the bottom with Jon Favreau, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Benedict Wong. She’s now listed after Karen Gillan at the top.

Mike S

It seemed like a weird exclusion. They had her on the last poster- with her name- and to feature her in a larger image than some of the other characters featured without giving credit seemed a little off.

She was apparently originally named at the bottom with Jon Favreau, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Benedict Wong. She’s now listed after Karen Gillan at the top.
Looking into it it seemed like an honest error.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom