Avengers 4!

Mike S

Minor spoilers involving the footage shown to shareholders but a good read.
At first I was worried about Carol’s cocky “you have me this time” but then I thought more about it. This has to be near the beginning of the movie and they’re already going to fight Thanos? Whatever they’re about to do, it’s not going to work. Bet on it :happy:

Princess Leia

Princess Leia

I do find it interesting that Danai Gurira is on the poster but not mentioned with the other actors. This is opposed to the last poster where literally everyone was on the poster and given a starring credit.

erasure fan1

While I liked the trailer, and this might sound bad, it felt like a highly produced fan trailer. I wasn't really expecting anything as they just want the movie to speak for itself. I'm not really surprised that they aren't showing us anything because why start now. I don't think I can be more excited for this movie, and I'm guessing they are figuring that is the case for everyone so just release the minimum you can and let everyone be totally surprised.

Phicinfan

Did I miss something - at the end Thor called his hammer to him as he was starting at Capt. Marvel....... How the heck is that happening...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom