PeterAlt

You want confirmation on a negative?

Do we need to confirm that every dumb "rumor" thrown up on these boards is false?
Chances are it's false, but you don't know for certain. In other words, you don't have an insider informer saying "We're currently working on projects X, Y, and Z. Project Y is looking promising and may get greenlit, but X and Z are pretty much on life support at this point..."

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Chances are it's false, but you don't know for certain. In other words, you don't have an insider informer saying "We're currently working on projects X, Y, and Z. Project Y is looking promising and may get greenlit, but X and Z are pretty much on life support at this point..."

We also don't know for sure if Disney is working on a resort to be placed on the moon. But we can be fairly certain they are not. Isn't logic and reason enough proof for you?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

You're not an insider, or even close to one. Martin is. If he says the Indy Ride isn't coming to DAK, that's it.

wdwgreek

Well this conversation escalated quickly....Avatar dicussion progresses natrually to heated arguments I geuss, its the circle of Avatar discussion?

Tim_4

Original Poster
Wait, what am I missing? Something you said was confirmed to be right? Where and when was what you said confirmed?
I'll go back and multi quote when I'm on a computer instead of a phone but we've had months of "Avatar is cancelled or only one ride." I countered with "it's definitely coming and it will be a land." George K has just given us confirmation of Avatar LAND for 2017.

Edit: Hadn't read articos' post. That too.

twebber55

I'll go back and multi quote when I'm on a computer instead of a phone but we've had months of "Avatar is cancelled or only one ride." I countered with "it's definitely coming and it will be a land." George K has just given us confirmation of Avatar LAND for 2017.
looking forward to getting some specifics on rides and themeing

lazyboy97o

I'm not sure how a Disney official saying it will be a land is confirmation of multiple attractions.

twebber55

Because if it were one attraction it would be Avatar: The Ride.

Have faith.
btw that was my theory as well..be it half cup full theory

kind of like star tours
indiana jones stunt show
TSMM

lazy did make a good point the other day..it could be avatar: flight of passage

twebber55

Lest we forget, the originally-announced Fantasyland Expansion had just one ride...and the amazing Wizarding World of Harry Potter featured one new ride.
yeah its called forbidden journey hence the need with other rides in the land new or not..not trying to be snarky if it comes across that way

lazyboy97o

Because if it were one attraction it would be Avatar: The Ride.

Have faith.
Plenty of lands feature(d) just one ride. Pixar Place. Africa. DinoLand, U.S.A., Asia, Sunset Blvd, and even the all new Mystic Point (which also has a shop and restaurant like the discussed, single ride version of Avatarland).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom