lazyboy97o

i wouldnt be shocked if that was his idea..after all he s known for these types of trips
I would be. Look at Joe's portfolio. He is all about the authentic and the exotic, a world traveler who brings those experiences to his projects. I find it hard to believe that the guy obsessed with romantic realism was jumping up and down to do a purely fantasy project.

SirLink

I would be. Look at Joe's portfolio. He is all about the authentic and the exotic, a world traveler who brings those experiences to his projects. I find it hard to believe that the guy obsessed with romantic realism was jumping up and down to do a purely fantasy project.

I don't know if they gave him the money they are giving Avatar and said make a land based on Mythological animals he would jump up and down. But your right pure fantasy projects where he can't get actual research.

lazyboy97o

I don't know if they gave him the money they are giving Avatar and said make a land based on Mythological animals he would jump up and down. But your right pure fantasy projects where he can't get actual research.
To me the difference is that the mythological animals intended for Disney's Animal Kingdom were once considered real and became a part of the larger culture. That's what we learn at Expedition Everest, that even if there is no actual yeti it is a real part of Himalayan culture.

dreamscometrue

Yea. To real places. I honestly don't think the guy gives a rat's about this project.

Probably not, but I have to do stuff at my job that I don't like or even agree with, and I still do it well. Joe will do a good job leading this in the right direction and context, if he's permitted to.

JimboJones123

Joe's internal monologue, "I can't believe they're making me pretend I took a trip to a fake freaking planet."
I doubt this. Joe seems to get off on this crap. Just like his faux Yeti hunt that he virtually over for years and basically marked the end of Disney's run on top.

Suspirian

Quick question and slightly off topic. Today at DAK I saw three red balloons and a couple of platforms in the lake. Are these used for anything? Or could they possibly be measuring something for the rumored show?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom