lazyboy97o

I think the "studying" The film excuse the guy gave was bs, I'm sure budget, and the whole thing with them squabbling with James Cameron back and forth had something to do with it!
The entire display is about "researching" Pandora. That's the official company line at this point in time.

FrankLapidus

I think the "studying" The film excuse the guy gave was bs, I'm sure budget, and the whole thing with them squabbling with James Cameron back and forth had something to do with it!

Of course it was, he had absolutely nothing of any consequence to say about the project after two years so he talked about a knife, a feather thingy that could well just be one of Joe Rohde's earrings and a photo of Rohde and Staggs looking at some paper with some giant blue aliens superimposed.

Sped2424

Of course it was, he had absolutely nothing of any consequence to say about the project after two years so he talked about a knife, a feather thingy that could well just be one of Joe Rohde's earrings and a photo of Rohde and Staggs looking at some paper with some giant blue aliens superimposed.
Don't forget about the giant shoes!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
That video was just gut wrenching to watch. I didnt expect much when I clicked on it but I thought maybe there would be something to get me excited. Wow, a photoshop of Rhode and Staggs which probly took ten minutes to make. Some dusty boots, a knife, and an alleged Imagineer who kept regurgitating the same tired story of a Pandora research trip they took.(insert fart noise). UBER FAIL!!!

SirLink

That video was just gut wrenching to watch. I didnt expect much when I clicked on it but I thought maybe there would be something to get me excited. Wow, a photoshop of Rhode and Staggs which probly took ten minutes to make. Some dusty boots, a knife, and an alleged Imagineer who kept regurgitating the same tired story of a Pandora research trip they took.(insert fart noise). UBER FAIL!!!

To reiterate from my brothers from another forum the Brandon guy in those videos had a twitter meltdown over Lone Ranger. Just to put it into perspective.

ULPO46

Avatar has not gotten any where and it wont get any where any time soon. The closest thing is that near Harambe village there building a new theater for the Lion King Show.

ULPO46

Going back to that universal thing... Harry Potter was a big dissapointment for me. Thought disney would have done a much better job. Just saying. Avatar if completed will be amazing.

HTF

I'm rather excited for the Avatar expansion. I loved the movie and I can't wait to see what Disney does with it!

We're all waiting! We've been waiting for years to get details. I mean at this point I'd settle for a project date or even an official name. It's been years and we know nothing (officially). Never in my life have I seen anyone drag a project out in development alone this long. If you would of told me Cameron would of been working at light speed vs WDI a few years ago I would of thought you were crazy. Then again I'm more in tune with a company that can design expansions across the globe, new resorts, new hotels, and Etickets for days out of a single branch in a time effective manner.

FrankLapidus

Believe me it wasn't hence why JK walked away from Disney and ended up with Uni.

Good thing too, otherwise we'd be hearing "we're just back from our amazing research trip to Hogwarts that's lasted two years, I still haven't got any actual information or dates to share with you but look at this amazing wand we brought back, those are actual socks worn by Dobby the elf and here is a photograph of Joe Rohde and Tom Staggs looking at some paper against a superimposed background of some Dementors."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom