maroonmol

Seems that they've gone the route of full time YouTube so I'm sure they probably wouldn't share their content here. She's got quite a foul mouth on Twitter too so beware if she attacks you.

I don't follow them on twitter so I wouldn't know, but in their videos they seem nice enough. I'd hope she wouldn't attack me for just sharing with likeminded pandora enthusiasts.

Castle Cake Apologist

Seems that they've gone the route of full time YouTube so I'm sure they probably wouldn't share their content here. She's got quite a foul mouth on Twitter too so beware if she attacks you.

When have the Trackers ever attacked anybody? I can almost promise you that Jenn doesn't care if somebody shares screenshots from her Snaps.

I can't wait for them to upload their Pandora video.

dreamscometrue

bhg469

When have the Trackers ever attacked anybody? I can almost promise you that Jenn doesn't care if somebody shares screenshots from her Snaps.

I can't wait for them to upload their Pandora video.
Tim seems like the nicest guy on the planet. I doubt you would ever hear a peep from him. She is quite the opposite and very much an abrasive person especially if you have differing opinions. She has a mouth that would make a sailor blush and uses their fans to attack people on Twitter even to the point where they are physically threatened. Not a great person at all, but her YouTube persona is all that matters right?

This isn't the place for this conversation. It won't matter because demonetization is going to make most of these vloggers get real jobs anyway.

The picture of Pandora look great and lots of people with amazing video quality have been there already.

mergatroid

Tim seems like the nicest guy on the planet. I doubt you would ever hear a peep from him. She is quite the opposite and very much an abrasive person especially if you have differing opinions. She has a mouth that would make a sailor blush and uses their fans to attack people on Twitter even to the point where they are physically threatened. Not a great person at all, but her YouTube persona is all that matters right?

This isn't the place for this conversation. It won't matter because demonetization is going to make most of these vloggers get real jobs anyway.

The picture of Pandora look great and lots of people with amazing video quality have been there already.

Tim works full time in a 'normal job'?

bhg469

Tim works full time in a 'normal job'?

Up until recently, yeah. He would always film after work for a long time. Now he out every day and no more work which is good because mundane house work made the videos unwatchable until he got home.

The best channels out there have to be view from the cheap seats and world of Micah. They do so many attractions in addition to the parks. I cannot believe they don't have more viewers. So much more and different content.

bhg469

Seriously?
Yes. She has on multiple occasions attacked people and or pointed out someone and just let her followers attack them. One was a young girl that shared one of their pictures which then got shared by universal. Jen was mad they didn't get credited and immediately jumped and claimed it was intentionally stolen. Instead of asking the girl, she told their followers and they attacked this girl to the point she deleted her social media accounts. This was a girl who was maybe 13? Probably didn't know much better..

Last edited:

mergatroid

Yes. She has on multiple occasions attacked people and or pointed out someone and just let her followers attack them. One was a really young girl that shared one of their pictures which got shared by universal. Instead of asking the girl, she told their followers and they attacked this girl to the point she deleted her social media accounts. This was a girl who was maybe 13? Probably didn't know much better..

I remember her talking on one of their videos about somebody 'stealing' one of her pictures but I'm sure she was also telling people not to abuse this person as she'd seen some nasty things posted?

I'm surprised she swears like a trooper though, really surprised? I did watch some of their very early videos recently from about 7 years ago or so and they were very different than their current ones. Back then they really didn't 'flow' and many times the person on camera didn't always know what to say and would laugh awkwardly or just point and make silly noises etc. Also they'd talk about 'hookers' or strippers or even mention the odd adult thing such as 'vodka tampons', rather different from their very 'family friendly' content they produce these days. Very surprised that she has a potty mouth though :eek:

bhg469

I remember her talking on one of their videos about somebody 'stealing' one of her pictures but I'm sure she was also telling people not to abuse this person as she'd seen some nasty things posted?

I'm surprised she swears like a trooper though, really surprised? I did watch some of their very early videos recently from about 7 years ago or so and they were very different than their current ones. Back then they really didn't 'flow' and many times the person on camera didn't always know what to say and would laugh awkwardly or just point and make silly noises etc. Also they'd talk about 'hookers' or strippers or even mention the odd adult thing such as 'vodka tampons', rather different from their very 'family friendly' content they produce these days. Very surprised that she has a potty mouth though :eek:
They explained that situation to their YouTube people but Twitter wasn't as kind. It doesn't surprise me at all really. They have a formula that seems to be working for them, for now at least. Twitter persona is definitely not the same for her though. Its a ton of complaining and a million people telling her what she wants to hear but then someone has a sensible rebuttal and she goes for the throat.

El_Tomato

Details within details reaffirming the Imagineering narrative and overall dedication to this project. Incredible.
I'm kinda old, and don't do a lot of social media, but I joined instagram just to follow Joe Rohde. I have not been disappointed. Man, super interesting posts all the time. Great stuff.
I seriously fear the day Joe Rohde will leave WDI. That guy is more than amazing. I'm sure there are other Imagineers just as imaginative and brilliant as him (probably not as famous, though, but that doesn't matter), but after that, the future of AK will be like a big question mark in my head. One that I'm kind of afraid of.

mergatroid

They explained that situation to their YouTube people but Twitter wasn't as kind. It doesn't surprise me at all really. They have a formula that seems to be working for them, for now at least. Twitter persona is definitely not the same for her though. Its a ton of complaining and a million people telling her what she wants to hear but then someone has a sensible rebuttal and she goes for the throat.

Ok fair enough, only see them on youtube as I don't really do any other social media. So out of interest does she openly swear on twitter?

brihow

I seriously fear the day Joe Rohde will leave WDI. That guy is more than amazing. I'm sure there are other Imagineers just as imaginative and brilliant as him (probably not as famous, though, but that doesn't matter), but after that, the future of AK will be like a big question mark in my head. One that I'm kind of afraid to know.
I think he's fantastic as well...but also remember how many people are working under him and coming up with amazing ideas while he takes credit for a lot of it. I'm not bashing him, that's his job, but just reminding people he's not doing it all by himself :)

bhg469

Ok fair enough, only see them on youtube as I don't really do any other social media. So out of interest does she openly swear on twitter?
For sure, I stopped following her on election day but someone I follow actually got in a disagreement with her this week about it. That night was brutal and I couldn't stand the hypocrisy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom