Alektronic

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but will FOP have a single-rider queue? Thanks in advance....

Did they design the queue for a single rider line? - YES

Will they staff and use the single rider line? That is up to Operations, they may only open during busy periods, or leave it open all the time, or they could close it all together.

Alektronic

I often wonder how far out you will be thrust into the open space to be encompassed by the screen. That sense of suspension is something that I like about Soarin'.

Like I said before, you are not thrust out into the screen, there is totally different axis that you move around on, and there is a lot more movement than Soarin, you would be really surprised how movement is really involved, but when it is synched with the movie, it is really smooth.

flyerjab

Like I said before, you are not thrust out into the screen, there is totally different axis that you move around on, and there is a lot more movement than Soarin, you would be really surprised how movement is really involved, but when it is synched with the movie, it is really smooth.

I guess I will just have to wait until I ride it. I still struggle to see what happens once it starts and you are sitting on that cycle type seat. I was imagining that doors open in front of you and the seats are moved out into the open space that is enshrouded by the large screen.

dreamscometrue

That sounds so cool. Thanks for the info!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
It's official, Flight of Passage is an E-Ticket. :)

upload_2017-4-26_18-47-35.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom