jdmdisney99

It's not meant to be personal. A lot of times people don't look beyond the first page and don't know that there is already on going discussion on a topic. It's also nice to keep similar discussion in the same thread so you don't end up with the exact same conversation happening in multiple threads.
I know I was just joking! Over to the other thread then! :D

orky8

I know I was just joking! Over to the other thread then! :D

Also, not trying to be rude, but none of this is "news" nor a "rumor," and as such, should probably go in the general discussions forum. Admittedly, much stuff that does not belong in news or rumors ends up here, but it would be nice if the thread at least started with someone talking about what they heard a bus driver's uncle tell them about.

jdmdisney99

Also, not trying to be rude, but none of this is "news" nor a "rumor," and as such, should probably go in the general discussions forum. Admittedly, much stuff that does not belong in news or rumors ends up here, but it would be nice if the thread at least started with someone talking about what they heard a bus driver's uncle tell them about.
So if I told you Michael Eisner and Marty Sklar came to my house and said they got a call from Meg Crofton who said a trash can worker told her at the Epcot30 that they were building Cars Land in DHS would you believe me? ;)

Will post my off topic threads in general discussion from now on, my bad! :) I am sort of a newbie.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
So if I told you Michael Eisner and Marty Sklar came to my house and said they got a call from Meg Crofton who said a trash can worker told her at the Epcot30 that they were building Cars Land in DHS would you believe me? ;)

Will post my off topic threads in general discussion from now on, my bad! :) I am sort of a newbie.

No, but you shouldn't assume that concepts for Avatar haven't been discussed before either....

orky8

Will post my off topic threads in general discussion from now on, my bad! :)

At least it would be news or a rumor ;)

Like I said, sincerely, not trying to be rude, but generally people react badly when someone 1) starts a new thread regarding an ongoing discussion and 2) starts a threat about their idea of what would be cool in the news or rumors section. I don't think you intentionally tried to upset anyone, nor was anyone upset, I don't think. Just trying to give you some friendly advice.

jdmdisney99

At least it would be news or a rumor ;)

Like I said, sincerely, not trying to be rude, but generally people react badly when someone 1) starts a new thread regarding an ongoing discussion and 2) starts a threat about their idea of what would be cool in the news or rumors section. I don't think you intentionally tried to upset anyone, nor was anyone upset, I don't think. Just trying to give you some friendly advice.
Okay. Will take any advice. Haven't posted that many threads. :) Now taking notes. Thanks.

Atomicmickey

So, in this picture from twitter,
698473864.jpg

In the background, looks like they're going to build this magnetic rock structure from the
movie.

2457.jpg

Only with a giant guy in a plaid shirt in the middle of it.

Well, hey, at least it's something.

IWant2GoNow

So, did Staggs just solidify that there will be a "banshee ride" of some sort (as if we didn't assume that already)? (If in fact this does get built...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom