No Name

I would like to see a new land with some animal exhibits. Pandas would be my first choice but back home at the local zoo they have a wolf exhibit which sounds lame but it was pretty entertaining because they are very active. Similar to the dogs on the Savannah.

I also think they could do a new land that is completely enclosed in a building and do like the arctic or something. Polar bears, penguins, etc.

PETA wil ensure that it does not happen. Especially with artic animals. With SeaWorld finally ending their breeding program and circus shows, PETA could use a new target, and it would be absolutely stupid of Disney to put themselves in that position.

Timothy_Q

PETA wil ensure that it does not happen. Especially with artic animals. With SeaWorld finally ending their breeding program and circus shows, PETA could use a new target, and it would be absolutely stupid of Disney to put themselves in that position.

True, but Disney doesn't train their animals for entertainment. Only exception being birds, on a smaller scale

Siren

Yeah so, Avatar came on TV last night. Ugh, the Navi's are just so unsightly. Like, I have tried to look past this -- as I can find beauty in just about anything. But, there is just no denying it. I only caught a few minutes of it on TV toward the end.

Maybe, James Cameron can design a cute short set for them. Or, some Culottes and Maxi Dresses that glow at night or something like that. These creatures need to be covered. The Navi community needs and deserves to have nice clothes. Just sayin.

With that said, I am still super excited about Avatar land and everything is looking beyond spectacular. Out of all the current expansions this will be my favorite.

KingOfEpicocity

Yeah so, Avatar came on TV last night. Ugh, the Navi's are just so unsightly. Like, I have tried to look past this -- as I can find beauty in just about anything. But, there is just no denying it. I only caught a few minutes of it on TV toward the end.

Maybe, James Cameron can design a cute short set for them. Or, some Culottes and Maxi Dresses that glow at night or something like that. These creatures need to be covered. The Navi community needs and deserves to have nice clothes. Just sayin.

With that said, I am still super excited about Avatar land and everything is looking beyond spectacular. Out of all the current expansions this will be my favorite.

Well, Disney is a family park, I highly doubt they would leave the navi mostly naked.

Siren

Well, Disney is a family park, I highly doubt they would leave the navi mostly naked.
I hope you are right because the sparse feathers and patch of loin cloth are not enough. If I could recreate the Navi's -- I would immediately cut off their tails -- that would be first thing I get rid of, just so they can wear pants. There is no point in them having tails.

I hope there is not more than one or two Navi's in Avatarland -- just the boy and the girl. It should be more about Pandora and its gorgeous habitat.

Anyway, I just read that the boat ride is having "technical difficulties." This leads me to believe that this is not a simple boat ride like The Land, but a much more advanced system like what's used for the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Shanghai Disney. Very exciting.

DisneyRoy

I hope you are right because the sparse feathers and patch of loin cloth are not enough. If I could recreate the Navi's -- I would immediately cut off their tails -- that would be first thing I get rid of, just so they can wear pants. There is no point in them having tails.

I hope there is not more than one or two Navi's in Avatarland -- just the boy and the girl. It should be more about Pandora and its gorgeous habitat.

Anyway, I just read that the boat ride is having "technical difficulties." This leads me to believe that this is not a simple boat ride like The Land, but a much more advanced system like what's used for the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Shanghai Disney. Very exciting.

If you watched the movie, you would see that there is a HUGE point to them having tails. That is how they interact with the environment around them. It's how they "plug in" and control the horses and banshees that they ride during the film. It's how they get "sent to the great beyond" when connecting with the great tree. So the tails are one of the most important part of them.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
If you watched the movie, you would see that there is a HUGE point to them having tails. That is how they interact with the environment around them. It's how they "plug in" and control the horses and banshees that they ride during the film. It's how they get "sent to the great beyond" when connecting with the great tree. So the tails are one of the most important part of them.
Their connection to other animals on Pandora comes from hair like structures that grow out of the back of their skull. It is known as their "neural queue".

The tail that comes out of the base of their spine is just a tail.

MagicGoofy

lmao, man someone has an agenda against the Navi...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom