AVATAR land construction progress

Atomicmickey

Just wait and see what goes up in the coming weeks........

I think the phrase 'a mountain is coming' makes sense. All the rockwork framing and meshwork is computer fabricated offsite these days. If you think about that, it means that part of the mountain is being loaded up and trucked to the site. "All they have to do" (lol) is weld the sections together and the framework goes up rather
quickly. I remember Cars Land support structures going up pretty quickly.

Make sense?

HauntedMansionFLA

I think the phrase 'a mountain is coming' makes sense. All the rockwork framing and meshwork is computer fabricated offsite these days. If you think about that, it means that part of the mountain is being loaded up and trucked to the site. "All they have to do" (lol) is weld the sections together and the framework goes up rather

Make sense?
Yes, it does. I was watching the travel channel last weekend and it was about Animal Kingdom. They showed how they made tree of life and that's exact how Disney did it for Tree of Life. They helicopter different sections in from off site.

Last edited:

Tom

Beta Return

Make sense?

This

HDS

The Mountain is coming? I dont think I want to go to that part of the park then.
753024-Didyouknowcopy-1408892542-545-640x480.jpg

fc,140x140,white.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom