AVATAR land construction progress

Cesar R M

As I understand it there will be main pathways to the restrooms, QSR and store. In front of the showbuilding will also be narrower winding trails, possibly with elevation changes. There will also be some more trail style than pathway walkways to get to the same places as the main walkways; e.g. to bypass the showbuilding area you can cross a water feature on a wooden style bridge, you can get to the C ticket via a walkway or a trail.
Yo marny.. You think there will be a heavy limit on the number of people this land can get?
I can imagine Harry Potter esque levels of crowds when Pandora opens (the first real full expansion area in a long time in orlando)

flyerjab

Having spent New Year's Day in my favorite park with beautiful weather to boot, it would be reticent of me not to post these photos.

IMG_6485.JPG

IMG_6487.JPG

I also managed a photo of this structure over the wall at the bridge by Tiffins. I enhanced it a bit to bring it out a little.

IMG_6642.JPG

Now it's 2017. The waiting for what seems forever will soon be over.

HauntedMansionFLA

Having spent New Year's Day in my favorite park with beautiful weather to boot, it would be reticent of me not to post these photos.

View attachment 182534
View attachment 182535

I also managed a photo of this structure over the wall at the bridge by Tiffins. I enhanced it a bit to bring it out a little.

View attachment 182536

Now it's 2017. The waiting for what seems forever will soon be over.
Awesome pictures! Happy New Year! The countdown for Pandora is on!

Disney-Trains

Not happy with how it looks from the Disney busses. Show building is super visible from the over pass bridge and coming in along the outside fence. At least they are fixing it from the bus loop with the new berm.

DinoInstitute

Not happy with how it looks from the Disney busses. Show building is super visible from the over pass bridge and coming in along the outside fence. At least they are fixing it from the bus loop with the new berm.
Well as you said, they are building the berm which will likely have trees planted along it, hopefully hiding the showbuildnig/backside of rockwork.

Last edited:

Disney-Trains

Well as you said, they are building the berm which will likely have trees built along it, hopefully hiding the showbuildnig/backside of rockwork.

Not likely... I can hope. Again they are hiding it from the bus loop itself which is great, but it will still be super visible from the over pass bridge and backstage bus road at DAk.

It's obvious that Joe Rhode has never taken a Disney bus to DAK, it looks awful and always has.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom