AVATAR land construction progress

twebber55

Pandora11252016-1.jpg

from blogmickey.com
great shot

JLipnick

I am so hoping for previews at the end of March! I am so hoping for previews at the end of March! if I say it enough, maybe it will happen??? If not, I guess we will need to plan another trip in November...

DinoInstitute

You won't regret it. I saw the Lionesses playing on this trip :)
I don't remember when exactly, but the last time I did the night safari I managed to somehow luck into timing it just right and the sunset in the sarengeti was beautiful:joyfull: There really is something special about riding the Safari at different times of day and seeing how it is different.

dreamscometrue

I'll be in DAK next Sunday evening. Now, I have three goals. 1st - see the safari at dusk ( FP 5:00 till 6:00). 2nd - hopefully see ROL either FP or soft opening. 3rd - get some pictures of the Avatar area if it slit up at night. Looks pretty darn cool.
We really enjoyed the evening safari. We had done the daytime version about 30-35 times over the last 15 years, but it was fun going out in the evening. Be careful about the time though. We were aiming for dusk, but arrived a bit late. The CM we spoke to at the entrance told us that although it will still be neat, we likely would have seen more animal activity if we'd just been 15 min earlier. It was still fun for us, but interesting that the time made that much difference. Not sure if anyone has insight as to the reason. Animals being called off stage perhaps?

Neo222

We really enjoyed the evening safari. We had done the daytime version about 30-35 times over the last 15 years, but it was fun going out in the evening. Be careful about the time though. We were aiming for dusk, but arrived a bit late. The CM we spoke to at the entrance told us that although it will still be neat, we likely would have seen more animal activity if we'd just been 15 min earlier. It was still fun for us, but interesting that the time made that much difference. Not sure if anyone has insight as to the reason. Animals being called off stage perhaps?
When I went to Animal Kingdom four weeks ago, we saw a lot of animal activity at dusk. Animals were in herds traveling together, we saw a giraffe actually run, and to top it off, our driver stopped the vehicle just so we can hear the lions roar before it got dark. I can say that getting there around dusk makes all the difference on the safari. I guess its an animal thing as to why they are more active.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom