AVATAR land construction progress

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Sunday, Nov. 27. This may have been reported earlier, and I don't know when it was removed, but photo today shows only one crane remaining in Avatar land. P.S. The crane at Blizzard Beach is a mobile crane, not the one removed from Avatar land.

IMG_8848.JPG

Last edited:

Cesar R M

Photo update as of Sunday, Nov. 27. This may have been reported earlier, and I don't know when it was removed, but photo today shows only one crane remaining in Avatar land. P.S. The crane at Blizzard Beach is a mobile crane, not the one removed from Avatar land.

View attachment 176584
speaking of buildings. Will they try to hide the back of this building like they did with Cars Land?

Dan Deesnee

I was at AK a few days ago. I really hope there is more than one floating island. Most of what I saw looked like chunks of rock with masses of tangled vines and vegetation that sort of killed the "floating" effect. That being said, it's not like I've actually been in the new area. I am hoping there is more to it that we can't see from the ground but it's so close to opening I can't see any huge new ariel island going up. The building that, I'm guessing, the flight ride takes place in is MASSIVE though.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I was at AK a few days ago. I really hope there is more than one floating island. Most of what I saw looked like chunks of rock with masses of tangled vines and vegetation that sort of killed the "floating" effect. That being said, it's not like I've actually been in the new area. I am hoping there is more to it that we can't see from the ground but it's so close to opening I can't see any huge new ariel island going up. The building that, I'm guessing, the flight ride takes place in is MASSIVE though.

There has been recent aerials views of the land so there is nothing hidden we haven't seen yet. There is the one large section of floating islands as you enter the area and there are a bunch of small ones on top of the Flight of Passage show building. I think the main floating mountains will be very impressive when you are walking under them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom