AVATAR land construction progress

Mike S

Kong is the only AA in his ride and it is still fairly well recieved.

I expect this ride to get reviews similar to Kong.
My reference was to the people putting the ride down as well as anything else with "screenz." I just find it amusing how Kong could end up having more than the ride that was supposed to focus more on "physical."

Also during one ride there's actually 5 AAs: the driver, 3 Bats, and Kong. In total there's 11 with all the different drivers plus the worm and witch in the queue.

Both rides will impress I'm sure.

Last edited:

No Name

Hey, why'd Marni have to put us in check on our Day Of Unbounded Excitement? :cry: Couldn't have waited till tomorrow...? ;)

My reference was to the people putting the ride down.

Also during one ride there's actually 5 AAs: the driver, 3 Bats, and Kong. In total there's 11 with all the different drivers plus the worm and witch in the queue.

Oh okay.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
About the Shaman being the only AA? I'd hope so too because if that's true the $1 Billion price tag is even more outrageous than it already is.
From what I know it`s the only AA humanoid figure.

You also get 3 other animated things and maybe a half dozen animated props. And a lot of squirting water.

And did I mention projections?

Jones14

From what I know it`s the only AA humanoid figure.

You also get 3 other animated things and maybe a half dozen animated props. And a lot of squirting water.

And did I mention projections?
Will the environment still feel full? That's one of the issues with Frozenstrom, and I'd hope a lack of animatronics wouldn't contribute to the space being bare.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Would I be correct in thinking about the Fantasyland dark rides when I hear "animated" in this context?
For some, yes.

Don't get me wrong. It will look gorgeous. Some effects are very clever. For a ride length of just under 4 minutes there will be a lot to see. Even if this is the shrunk down reduced version from the original D ticket.

A foolish mortal

From the sneak peek earlier this year.
av1.jpg

And from todays video:
av2.jpg

Pretty sure what we saw in the sneak peek was the Shaman. Proof theres only one AA?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom