AVATAR land construction progress

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Taking a close look at the earlier Volcano Bay pics, there wasn't a tower crane there. There is a large boom crane which someone might have mistaken for a tower crane in some pictures.

upload_2016-10-6_12-37-1.png

KingOfEpicocity

So does this hurricane mean Disney won't have to spend time testing everything to be hurricane proof? At first I was joking but it seems like it could be logical

Siren

OMG. I totally forgot about those majestic Floating Mountains. Please don't fall. Avatarland has made so much progress. I will never forgive Matthew if they do. I'll be keeping a very close eye on this.

If those mountains fall -- Disney may not put them back up and that will totally will mess up everything. Also, this is the first major delay in construction. People need to be realistic with the timeline.

PB Watermelon

OMG. I totally forgot about those majestic Floating Mountains. Please don't fall. Avatarland has made so much progress. I will never forgive Matthew if they do. I'll be keeping a very close eye on this.

If those mountains fall -- Disney may not put them back up and that will totally will mess up everything. Also, this is the first major delay in construction. People need to be realistic with the timeline.

The mountains aren't going to fall, no worries. Gusting winds in Orlando right now are only 30-35 mph. They're just getting a good soaking,

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom