2016-07-31.6 Bio.JPG

2016-07-31.5 Bio.JPG

2016-07-31.4 Bio.JPG

2016-07-31.3 Bio.JPG

2016-07-31.2 Bio.JPG

2016-07-31.1 Bio.jpg

OBE

po1998

I am hoping that in person in will be much more impressive, but all I see are green covered rocks. I realize this is meant to resemble the setting for the movie, but sometimes when viewing the pics, I wonder what the heck am I even looking at.

Like I said, maybe when standing in the middle of it, the perspective will be much different.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I am hoping that in person in will be much more impressive, but all I see are green covered rocks. I realize this is meant to resemble the setting for the movie, but sometimes when viewing the pics, I wonder what the heck am I even looking at.

Like I said, maybe when standing in the middle of it, the perspective will be much different.

Picture standing at the base of those rocks and them towering at least 100 feet above you.

twebber55

pandora-mountain.jpg

EDIT: this mtn is about 50 ft tall to put into perspective

Last edited:

G00fyDad

I wonder soon or later in the development of the land if we'll get to see some tests of the Bioluminescence of the land since Animal kingdom is opened later.

Do you mean tests in the working environment? Because we have already seen test footage of the material in a controlled environment.

No Name

Looks great. Except for that one thick vine awkwardly hanging down from the highest mountain all by itself. It's like a random long chin hair. Shave it off please.

And it also appears that they plugged in the holes, or at least the hole in one side of the mountain. Can't ever tell they were there. I also like to see scaffolding coming down. So overall, good progress, and hope the rest of construction runs smoothly.

Last edited:

RSoxNo1

Yes, but 1 Billion bucks later.
It really is quite comical how Joe Rohde spends money. Disney was getting sick of his research trips so they started assigning him projects based on imaginary areas. So what does Joe do? He finds a way to travel to Pandora and double the budget. If Disney seriously thinks Mission Breakout will be a cheap overlay they're in for a rude awakening. He's going to find a way to travel to Knowhere, Morag and Asgaard just for kicks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom