AVATAR land construction progress

twebber55

7193_382396681861615_1028872650_n-jpg.147609

i remember when people seriously questioned how these mtns would effect Pandora

twebber55

The water discharge permit for the ride indicated that it would get minimal rain water, nor did it show the ride path going outside, so it appears this will be an entirely indoor ride.
i know just daring to dream
i most definitely think water will run in front of the mtn facade

BrianLo

Walking through DHS right now and I heard Avatar's "Climbing" theme playing. The wait for this land is getting bad...

On the bright side, for the first time in a decade there is something that deserves your unfettered excitement at WDW.

Making another positive out of it: no matter when it opens in 2017, we've passed 75-85% of the wait from time of announcement.

Out of all the now 12 parks in the Disney stable, WDW is getting the next big thing and then is again likely third in line. That's a weird thing to finally say.

brb1006

On the bright side, for the first time in a decade there is something that deserves your unfettered excitement at WDW.

Making another positive out of it: no matter when it opens in 2017, we've passed 75-85% of the wait from time of announcement.

Out of all the now 12 parks in the Disney stable, WDW is getting the next big thing and then is again likely third in line. That's a weird thing to finally say.
I hadn't seen people this eager and excited for something new coming to WDW since Expedition Everest and Tower Of Terror.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom