AVATAR land construction progress

twebber55

pandora-mountain.jpg

from themeparkinsider.com

Ismael Flores

They look horrendous from the parking lot though. If the effect is ruined before you even get into the park I think that's a cause for concern. Hopefully rock work is something is going to be done about that offensive sightline soon
I don't think it's any different than seeing the flat back of the huge mountain range for Carsland while driving on Katella or the open facade of too town from the parking structure or ball road. You can even see how the rock work for splash mountain ends where a show building starts.

I think that as long as it's not visible from within the land it should be ok. Sadly universal did that mistake with The show building for the forbidden journey

Sped2424

I don't think it's any different than seeing the flat back of the huge mountain range for Carsland while driving on Katella or the open facade of too town from the parking structure or ball road. You can even see how the rock work for splash mountain ends where a show building starts.

I think that as long as it's not visible from within the land it should be ok. Sadly universal did that mistake with The show building for the forbidden journey
Disneyland is built the in middle of a city. Animal Kingdom is not. Not a one to one compairison there!

brb1006

I wonder once Frozen Forever After finally opens in Epcot later this summer along with Rivers Of Light at AK finally being shown. This might give more time for them to focus on Avatarland and the demolition of the closed areas in HS. But this is a bit early to predict.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I wonder once Frozen Forever After finally opens in Epcot later this summer along with Rivers Of Light at AK finally being shown. This might give more time for them to focus on Avatarland and the demolition of the closed areas in HS. But this is a bit early to predict.

They are already quite focused ok Avatar. Disney should have more then enough resources to work on all those things at once.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom