News Avatar Experience coming to Disneyland

TP2000

1. Bringing up Iger's age was totally off topic and not what the person you responded to was talking about.
It was actually exactly what I was talking about.

Thank you @Consumer, for a moment I thought I'd missed something. I didn't. :)

2. You then doubled down on your now frequent rants about age and appearance and wealth.

What else are we supposed to talk about? The Avatar Experience, whatever that might be, won't show up in Disneyland until at least 2028.

It's... just... disgusting how many time you go to this well.

You don't think it's funny when 72 year old men spend that much on their appearance? It always makes me giggle, if only because I have a few fancy serums in my medicine cabinet myself. It's hilarious really. Just look at him; smoothed, buttered, coiffed, svelte and trim, perfectly tailored. I've been told by those that have shaken hands with him that his hands are so smooth and moisturized that it feels like shaking hands with a man wearing a silk glove. That's impressive stuff.

Miracles From Molecules, and all that. 🤣

TP2000

Well, now we know why he needs all of the ridiculous bonuses.

To be fair to Bob, and to most CEO's of big corporations, a lot of those expenses and personal services are included in his or her employment contract as part of a "Health & Wellness" line item. Bob doesn't spend money on some of that stuff like aestheticians and stylists and such because he's wearing/appearing a lot of that expense as a public representative of the company. It's just a specific part of his employment package.

Like low-cost pet insurance or subsidized childcare for lesser employees. ;)

But Bob just stands out because of his age and how good he looks still for 72. I think Willow deserves credit there too.

SSG

To be fair to Bob, and to most CEO's of big corporations, a lot of those expenses and personal services are included in his or her employment contract as part of a "Health & Wellness" line item. Bob doesn't spend money on some of that stuff like aestheticians and stylists and such because he's wearing/appearing a lot of that expense as a public representative of the company. It's just a specific part of his employment package.

Like low-cost pet insurance or subsidized childcare for lesser employees. ;)

But Bob just stands out because of his age and how good he looks still for 72. I think Willow deserves credit there too.
I wonder where Bob keeps his aged, disintegrating portrait.

cjkeating

When Avatar was randomly announced for Disneyland part of me thought he mis-announced the announcement for the highly rumoured third land around the lake at Walt Disney Studio's Park aka Disneyland Paris.

Phroobar

Bob Iger mentioned the Avatar experience on the earnings call again today, saying it will be coming "later on down the road".
And the wind keeps roaring
And the sky keeps turning grey
And the sun is set
The sun will rise another day

I have wished for so long
How I wish for you today
I have wished for so long
How I wish for you today

Will I walk the long road? We all walk the long road
Will I walk the long road?
Will I walk the long road?

D.Silentu

I hope they would get the Avengers E ticket built before doing anything with Avatar.
I just want them to finish the damn Tomorrowland entrance and the tree house.
Gosh, they've really fallen so far that instead of crossing our fingers for rumors to become real, we're crossing them that they finish the things they've announced!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom