August Role Call

jeffs10

Originally posted by disney_nutter
we are going 1st-15th of august my mums and dads 25th aniversey should be fun on that point. They dont want anything to fancy done meal wise can some tell me a nice sit down burger place in mgm we were could take them.

Thats sounds like fun a Nice long Trip. Have a great time.

Prime time 50's cafe might be a good place for a good burger.

jeff

s25843

Originally posted by trendymagic
YES! It was about $93 a night with tax, tag, title and all the extras. (Standard room)

Wow that was a good deal, I got an AP rate of $227 a night Standard view at the Boardwalk, which still got me $85 a night off.
Getting the APs were the best thing we ever did, we saved $250 this trip, $400 last trip on rooms, and we dont even have to pay for admission!

MerHearted

I'll be there from July 28 - August 4 at All Star Movies. If anyone wants to hi, feel free to do so. :wave:

(I'll be the Asian kid walking around in a tiara and a boa proclaiming himself the King of the World.) :animwink:

trendymagic

Yes I used my Annual Pass. The money I have saved in hotels was worth the price of the ticket. One of my trips in May I was there a week and took a backstage tour as well. Got Port Orleans RS for about $65 a night and 25% off the tour. The AP's are well worth it. I have the Premium Annual one.

jeffs10

looks like the ap is the way to go since i didnt hardly get any discounts with my disney club card this year.

thanks for the great tip

jeff

s25843

Originally posted by jeffs10
looks like the ap is the way to go since i didnt hardly get any discounts with my disney club card this year.

thanks for the great tip

jeff

If you really would save extra on your room you can call Disney and see if they can apply the AP code to your ressie. You only need the AP when you check in, you dont need it when you book.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by s25843
If you really would save extra on your room you can call Disney and see if they can apply the AP code to your ressie. You only need the AP when you check in, you dont need it when you book.

I made my original booking for a cabin at fort Wilderness using my Disney Club card. The CM at the time told me I could change it should any further discounts become available. I later used my AP to get a much better rate and lost no deposit money. basically they cancelled my ressy made a new one with the AP rate and just transfered the deposit from the original booking.

I also got a good discount for the Hard Rock using the entertainment club card.

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
Originally posted by trendymagic
Those going in Aug... the time is almost here!!!!

Time to relax and be a kid yet again.

You are so right!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

We leave in a little less then 2 weeks, and it will be our longest trip to WDW yet!!!!! I can't wait. We have everything all set except for we haven't decided if we are going to get a room for just hubby and I one night and let BIL and SIL keep Little PhD in the room over night while we have fun some place like GF or AK. I keep hoping we can get a really good last min rate. (If we do it will be our 1st night with out her since she was born (2 years and 3 months!)

WDW here we come!!!!!!!!

GenerationX

Yeah, it's hard to believe our trip is almost here. We too have a little less than two weeks to go (Aug. 6th). I looked at my booking confirmation from the Disney Club, and we booked the trip on Sep. 3rd. 11 months of being in planning mode is about to end in 1 week of deliriously happy mode.

I've tried, but I've had no luck in obtaining an advance copy of the Times Guide before our departure.

As for Park Hours/Parades/Fireworks, I just checked disneyworld.com, and they look the same as they did last week.

trendymagic

Originally posted by GenerationX
I've tried, but I've had no luck in obtaining an advance copy of the Times Guide before our departure.

I have a copy of the ones from the past few months. Just PM or email and I can send them your way. It should give you at least an idea of what is going on.

It Begins Here

We'll be heading down to sunny Orlando for 10 days- August 12 through 21st...staying in the Polynesian...looking forward to it insanely!

I've been looking forward to this for a long time! Now that I'm a bit older I can appreciate Disney that much more :king:

wannabeBelle

Hey all , I am playing jet setter and will be in for three days from August 2nd-August 4th, specifically for the Passholder Preview of Mission:Space. Ill be staying at Coronado Springs, and I will be a single Belle wandering around all on my own!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom