August Role Call

trendymagic

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Hey all , I am playing jet setter and will be in for three days from August 2nd-August 4th, specifically for the Passholder Preview of Mission:Space. Ill be staying at Coronado Springs, and I will be a single Belle wandering around all on my own!!! Belle

M:S for me as well and at Coronado Springs (1-3)

We'll be there August 9-21, celebrating our second anniversary in the parks on the 18th. Hmmm, that reminds me -- have to make that special dinner reservation

wannabeBelle

Hey that is awesome!!! Trendy we are going to be at the same hotel at the same time pretty much!!! I am so psyched!!! If you want to get together to go running about the parks, let me know!!! Belle

ill be there

I will be there from august 12-17, I will be staying at the beach club villas and also am a disney vacation club member.

:lol: see you there:D

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
Originally posted by tigsmom
We try others, but always end up back at the WL...like the guard said "Welcome home". :)

That is funny, because VWL is our home resort, and we haven't stayed there yet (will Jan 1-8-2004). This trip is OWK becuase we got 3 extra days out of the trip staying there. (aug13 to 22)

headmouse2000,I am jelous you are at BCV, I love that place. I will really miss SAB this trip. I don't think my 2 year old DD will understand that we can't go swimming there this time. (we always eat at Beaches and Cream at least once a trip.)

What do you guys think we should do for our one night alone? Stay at GF for 270 or AK for 120. (AP rates) I am leaning towards AK, we have never stayed there (or GF for that matter.) And 270 is a lot to pay for one night when you already have a room. (BIL and SIL will wacth DD for us in our DVC room) It is a speical night, our 1st alone in 2 years and our 10th wedding aniversay. Right now both are avilable, I called yesterday and most every deluxe is avilable for that night. Still considering waiting and hoping for a last min deal.

wannabeBelle

I just picked up my WDWMagic.com December meet 2003 T- shirt from Lilo last night!! I am so excited!!! I have every intention of wearing it when I go to Disney this weekend so if anyone sees me, stop and introduce yourself!!! Belle:wave: :wave: :wave:

tigsmom

I just picked up my shirt from Lilo last night!! I am so excited!!! I have every intention of wearing it when I go to Disney this weekend so if anyone sees me, stop and introduce yourself!!! Belle:wave: :wave: :wave:

Lil'mermaid and I have our WDWMAGIC buttons all ready...arrive on Saturday...will be looking for all our friends.:sohappy:

If you see us stop and say "HI!"

Shaman

I'll be there from 8th-10th...staying at the Dolphin...a small lil weekend to ride M:S and to quench my thirst for WDW...I'll probably go back for Christmas...but this lil trip will keep my spirits up until then....I can't wait...cya in the world.

:wave: :hammer: :lookaroun

RobVanDam

I just picked up my WDWMagic.com December meet 2003 T- shirt from Lilo last night!! I am so excited!!! I have every intention of wearing it when I go to Disney this weekend so if anyone sees me, stop and introduce yourself!!! Belle:wave: :wave: :wave:

im actually thinking of getting a shirt and putting Tape over december and putting August LoL

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
2 weeks from today, if all goes well we should be checked in at OKW and having a ball. Nothing like that just got to WDW and have your whole vacation infrount of you feeling!!!!!!!!!

Now I need to start thinking about what to pack.

RobVanDam

OKW??!? AWWWWW thats where me my mom and uncle stay when we go, but since im with my dad .. we stay at doubletree.. so we always have to drive by OKW , and everytime we do i cry..

can i come and stay with you!?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom