August Role Call

ToTBellHop

We're going August 1st-5th...a special trip just for Mission: SPACE for us:) (already took our BIG Disney trip this year to Disneyland in March)

jwsimms

Most of my visit will be in September, but we will be at All Star Movies from August 30 - September 6. This will be my 3rd trip and my wife's 7th. Hope it is better than our last trip where we spent 3 days in the room with a virus!

Kellylynn322

We are going on August 20th-25th. Our 1st anniversay is the 24th. We are bringing my Aunt and Cousins who have never been. I can wait to see things throught the 10yr olds view.

EmeraldDolphin

Originally posted by meanmice
I'll be at the all star music from july 29 to aug 4. it's my fourth trip, but my boyfriends first. I'm really trying to make this one special.

hey c-ya around! :D we'll be at All Star's Music from July 29 to Aug. 7th!

GenerationX

Disney has extended the Fastasmic Dinner Package through 8/31/03! I just made my reservations at Mama Melrose's ( :slurp: :slurp: ) for the 10th.

tigsmom

Originally posted by GenerationX
Disney has extended the Fastasmic Dinner Package through 8/31/03! I just made my reservations at Mama Melrose's ( :slurp: :slurp: ) for the 10th.

That's GREAT. We were hoping to do this...hope we can still get PS.:sohappy: :sohappy:

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
That is great, thanks for brining this thread back to life, I thought it was dead:cry:

Anyone else going, our just us 3 pages worth?

I haven't made any PS, we always go in Winter and have never been there in summer. Anyway we always wait until we get there to make PS, don't want to plan it out too much. So do the people who are expernced in Aug think we will be ok that way? We aren't too set on where we go what days. Half the trip it will be Hubby, DD (2 years old) and I, second half of trip BIL and SIL will be there too, making it 5 people total. The only place so far we know we want to eat at is 1900 Park Fare Dinner to see Cindy and the Prince. (possibley Aug 18 around 7) Should we make that now or wait?

LivefortheMouse

Anyone who lives or has friends in orllando we need help.....

My boyfriend and i r talking about moving to orlando when we get married. I wanna know if those of u who live in orlando still see disney as a vacation spot and if u feel the same magic that we do when we go. I also want to know which are the best schools and neighborhoods to raise a family in. Please help us in making our decision.

tigsmom

Originally posted by DisneyPhD
That is great, thanks for brining this thread back to life, I thought it was dead:cry:

Anyone else going, our just us 3 pages worth?

I haven't made any PS, we always go in Winter and have never been there in summer. Anyway we always wait until we get there to make PS, don't want to plan it out too much. So do the people who are expernced in Aug think we will be ok that way? We aren't too set on where we go what days. Half the trip it will be Hubby, DD (2 years old) and I, second half of trip BIL and SIL will be there too, making it 5 people total. The only place so far we know we want to eat at is 1900 Park Fare Dinner to see Cindy and the Prince. (possibley Aug 18 around 7) Should we make that now or wait?

We usually don't make PS ahead of time, my DH makes them that morning at the Resort desk (don't know how he does it)!Rarely get turned away.
We went in July of 2001 with 9 people and were told when we make our reservations to make PS ASAP because we were a lg group (usually only 4). I would make the ahead of time just to be sure.

GoofyMike29

going from august 17-24...going to be amazing.

as soon as i found out about the fairytale package i made plans...

i am staying at the caribbean beach.

josenk

Going Aug 11 - 22, Coronado Springs. yipee... 2 weeks!!!
Bonus: I got my PS for breakfast at the castle. :sohappy:

Mission Space, here I come.

Well just wanted to say that unless you are staying conceirge or want to take a chance then you should make any PS arrangements now. Looks like it will be pretty busy with all the FTP people. When I called the CM said most of the times she had were either before 5:30 or around 9 p.m. I already took 2 times that I didnt want just to get into chef mickeys and to get the fantasmic dinner pkg.

tarabl

Add my family and I to the list of travelers for August. We are going August 23 to the 31st. This will be our first offsite stay. We are booked at Country Inn and Suites at Calypso Cay Way.

mccaulej

Although it is always great to stay on Disney property, you should not be dissapointed with the Country Inn and Suites at Calypso Cay. My wife and I actually live in the apartments across the street (Runaway Bay) and we love it. My parents have always stayed at the Country Inn and Suites when they come visit ever since we moved there. It's only about a 5 mintue drive to be on Disney property via 536 and that's equally important after a long day in the parks just wanting to get back to bed:) Bet you're excited and HAVE FUN!!! If you get a chance, check out Mission Space, it's AWESOME!! We've ridden it 5 times already.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom