August Role Call

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
Originally posted by Ashleigh
We'll be there July 25th - August 4th! We have been going to Disney World for years, but this is the first time we are going with a child. Our daughter will be turning 6 months old when we are down there.

BTW - DisneyDPH, congrats on your anniversary. Our second anniversary is August 18th. I also noticed that you are from Michigan too. Also - thanks for all the info (from many other forums) about traveling with a child - it has been really helpful in preparing for our upcoming trip.

Welcome! No problem, have a great trip, keep that baby cool. If you have any other questions send me a pm.
Yes, there are a lot of us on this forum from Michigan and a bunch more with Michigan connections. :wave:

nikechic

I will be there with my family, fiance, and aunt, uncle between Auguat 7 and August 16. My parents and my brother the lucky ducks are staying through the 20th. We are staying at OKW...and then my parents are going to stay for the first time at the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge. I am jealous. I wanted to check them out for myself. AS DVC members we always stay at OKW because it is the least points for us. ANyway I am looking forward to going. IT ALWAYS ROCKS

Pixie Power

Oh, this is fun!

We are going Aug. 7th-12th. We'll be staying at the AKL, our first real stay at a true Disney resort. Dh and I stayed @ the Swan over last New Years. This time it will be us and our oldest DD, as the 15 mo. old isn't quite ready to experience all the Magic just yet.:animwink: Dh and I are very excited! DD doesn't even know we are going yet, although if she were to really pay attention to things going on around her, she would have a clue!:p Dh and I will celebrate our 10th anniversary a bit early (it's really Sept. 11th) while we are there. So it should be really, really fun. We can't wait!

tigsmom

23 more days to go. I know alot of us will be there the first week in August. I just returned from the craft store. I decided to make a WDWMAGIC pin with my name (and one for Lil'mermaid, too). I'm going to wear it on my backpack strings. If you see us in the WL or the park stop and say "Hi!"

:sohappy:

foxfire

I'll be there Aug. 18-22 (fingers crossed)---anyone else who'll be there too--it'd be great to meet up! We can all rush Mission Space and show Disney what WDWMagic members are made of =p

EmeraldDolphin

Originally posted by tigsmom
23 more days to go. I know alot of us will be there the first week in August. I just returned from the craft store. I decided to make a WDWMAGIC pin with my name (and one for Lil'mermaid, too). I'm going to wear it on my backpack strings. If you see us in the WL or the park stop and say "Hi!"

:sohappy:

I'm going to be looking for you :) what dates did you say? My daughter & I are going to be there July 29 to Aug. 7! wow... less than 3 weeks for us now... I'd better start packing! woo-hoo! :sohappy:

RobVanDam

Originally posted by imagineergurl
I'll be there August 18-21. Just watch,the choose to not open m:s the days im there

Official soft opening to the public is August 15th .. ( gonna be there for that :sohappy: :sohappy: ) so it will be open the days that your there..

RobVanDam

Alright so .. M:S is opening on the 15th .. Are we gonna meet up during the opening and split up into parties of 4 to ride? Or are we gonna meet up at all? Let me know.. This why I'll know whether or not to pack my Black RVD shirt

tigsmom

Originally posted by EmeraldDolphin
I'm going to be looking for you :) what dates did you say? My daughter & I are going to be there July 29 to Aug. 7! wow... less than 3 weeks for us now... I'd better start packing! woo-hoo! :sohappy:

We will be there Aug 2nd-9th. :sohappy:

GenerationX

From checking the official Disney site, the hours for AK have gone back to where they were originally (9:00am-5:00pm) for the month of August. For awhile there, they were at 9:00am-6:00pm for the month.

Also, I noticed that Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks was added then deleted from a couple of days in August. I guess we won't know for sure until the Times Guide is printed. Does anyone know how far in advance it comes out and how we can get copies before arrival?

26 more days! :sohappy: :sohappy:

nikechic

I hope they add some more Spectromagic and fantasy in sky tooo. I am planning on going to E-ride night on the 12th of August and can't imagine have no spectromagic or Fireworks to start off the night.
Anyone else think this is really weird!!!

jeffs10

Count me in just booked today August 20-24.

First time going in august hope the crowds arent to big, I have only gone in september when it is very empty.

:wave:
I need some help i like eating every night at a different place in epcot do you think i'll need priority seating in august?

And does anyone know if you book pseating do you have to put money down?

thanks

jeff

disney_nutter

we are going 1st-15th of august my mums and dads 25th aniversey should be fun on that point. They dont want anything to fancy done meal wise can some tell me a nice sit down burger place in mgm we were could take them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom