August 2012 Roll Call!!

bmarkelon

We leave tomorrow!!! Cannot believe it's here already. Of course I wake up today with the cold that the kids have had the past month. Just the start of it, scratchy throat. I don't have any pixie dust, what else could I try to dodge it?! Help!!!

Upvote 0

Mollie_Minnie

Ditto for me! Luckily, I will be traveling on business for the next 4 day to help pass the time. I sure hope any tropical storms stay away while there.

I hope too! I still have four (long) days of work! I apologize to my coworkers who will have to deal with me and my excitement that I will not be able to contain! :)

Upvote 0

Lucky

4 days for me too. Would start packing, but lots of laundry to do first. Off now to get lots of small bills to tip mousekeeping and Pepper Market servers each day...

Upvote 0

coltow

4 more days!!!! I plan to finish all packing tonight then hopefully keep busy with a few errands and housework Tues/Wed/Thurs. We leave for airport at 9am on Friday. My excitement can barely be contained

Upvote 0

graphite1326

let us know how the crowds are

Just got back. Crowds were managable in the morning and a little more crowded than I am used to in the afternoon. Thank goodness for fast pass. We didn't get to see Fantasmic. They started lining up at 7:30 for a 9:00 show. By 8:00 the line was out to the corner where the tip board is. I like the show but not that much.

Upvote 0

coltow

Just got back. Crowds were managable in the morning and a little more crowded than I am used to in the afternoon. Thank goodness for fast pass. We didn't get to see Fantasmic. They started lining up at 7:30 for a 9:00 show. By 8:00 the line was out to the corner where the tip board is. I like the show but not that much.
Thanks, I know that schools down there just went back so I'm hoping that crowds are a little lighter next week. I'll also never get my family to line up that early for Fantasmic

Upvote 0

coltow

ARGH now gotta keep eye on freaking hurricane! We at WDW in 2008 a few days after Charley in 2004. We left just before Wilma hit in 2005 and we were during during Fay in 2008. None of them really impacted us other then needing to watch them but Issac could impact our plans for Monday or Tuesday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it just goes out to sea or worst case we just get rain.

2 MORE DAYS

Upvote 0

LuLaSue

ARGH now gotta keep eye on freaking hurricane! We at WDW in 2008 a few days after Charley in 2004. We left just before Wilma hit in 2005 and we were during during Fay in 2008. None of them really impacted us other then needing to watch them but Issac could impact our plans for Monday or Tuesday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it just goes out to sea or worst case we just get rain.

2 MORE DAYS
I am banking on JUST rain...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom