Attractions that would signal the end of Disney

aimster

Spectroman2003 said:
The new spectromen aren't as freaky and "chucky doll" looking. The update has made them more friendly looking. Get over it!
They looked kinda freaky/evil to me when I watched the parade last night. I was kinda like " are those things?!" I know I'll probably have nightmares about them one night. :lol:

BeachClubVillas

Amsi said:
Well, sorry to bring this thread back. Not sure if there's a rule against that, but if so I will gladly delete this post.

I would actually love that...

I'll add another vote for Dreamfinder's Revenge. Picture it: Dreamfinder breaks out of the closet, shakes off all of the years' worth of dust and stomps over to Eisner's office. He proceeds to kick the you-know-what out of him. When finished, he finds Roy and installs him in his rightful place as head of the company. :sohappy:

KevinPage

disnyfan89 said:
I know grizz would never go to disney again if they got rid of COP

Grizz goes to the parks less than Eisner anyways, so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch :p :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol:

waltdisny

bearboysnc said:
No, Pirates of the Caribbean is closing down to make way for a Emperors New Groove flume ride.
Now I wouldn't touch the Pirates, but that could be a really cool addition to Fantasyland. Emperor was a seriously underated movie IMHO.

Imagine, a free fall into a raging river and a second free fall over a giant waterfall, very cool.:D

Add some AA's to add to the story, some great mountainous landscaping, ooh, this will be great. We'll just get Mike to cough up some money $$$.

Oh nevermind.

Dragonrider1227

If this is out of place or has been said please delete this post:

Mountain at MGM Studios starring Jessica Rabbit! :goodnevil
:king:
OOH! I'D RIDE THAT!! :p

OH! I GOT IT! "Disney Purists wild ride" See a world where no one appreciates the changes and upgrades Disney makes to their attractions. Oh, wait XD

bassman

I'll say it once and for all-it's not necessarily adding an attraction but removing one. If they ever, ever removed The Haunted Mansion or Pirates of the Caribbean, I will refuse to ever walk through those park gates ever again.

.:lol:

im with you on this one,if they go i go and thats final.
(the above comment also stands for the removal of the jack sparrow show,everest,mission space, the jungle cruise or the TTA.)

:lol: :D

bassman

Dude, that ride's creepy enough as it is :lol:
My vote "Grand Theft Auto: The Ride" in MGM Studios with a special hidden "Coffee track" :lookaroun
Or a ride about Hitler in the Germany Pavilion :hammer:

DUDE i would sooooo ride GTA:the ride them games kick a$$.
hey here's one, how about a ride devoted to stitch where you are held in seats by restraints whilst stitch runs wild around you,IN PITCH DARKNESS.:eek: :eek:

oh wait thats been done already.
erm oh i got an idea for the nxt big E-ticket at WDW.
its a small world with shotguns,a similar idea to buzz but you get real shotguns and have the power to stop that song for all time.:D

captainbuzzy

im with you on this one,if they go i go and thats final.
(the above comment also stands for the removal of the jack sparrow show,everest,mission space, the jungle cruise or the TTA.)

:lol: :D

What if they mixed them all up and came up with some hybrid rides like....

Pirates of the Haunted Mansion

or

Space Yeti

justducky78

Maleficent's Magic Queue!

Brilliant new concept suggested by a friend at work:

A 4-hour queue leading to a small, unassuming door. After a few seconds the door opens, you step through it to find yourself... back at the end of the line!

You mean the Narnia exhibit? Because that's how it felt to me...:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom