Attractions that would signal the end of Disney

BwanaBob

Originally posted by daoVinci
Maleficent's Magic Queue!

Brilliant new concept suggested by a friend at work:

A 4-hour queue leading to a small, unassuming door. After a few seconds the door opens, you step through it to find yourself... back at the end of the line!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG that is classic!

daoVinci...would there be fastpasses available??
...'cause you know, I would definately want to get to the head of the line, of the line, to wait in line!

disneyisbest

Lets see signaling the end of Disney. I know how about an attracation in which you sit in a theater and sleep for 15 mins. Oh wait they arleady have that one. It's called Sounds Dangerous.

Sweetums

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
I'll start. :D

747spectoruntitled1.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh man, that is funny! I don't care what anyone says--Spectro Men are FREAKY. I picked up a couple of shifts to work Spectro when I was in Entertainment and I was even more scared seeing them close up!

This is a very funny thread all around. Lots of very creative minds here. I am still trying to think of something to add...oh...here is something we used to joke about at Great Movie Ride....Turning the Chinese Theater into a Chinese restaurant. "No, ma'am, I'm sorry, but we are out of the crispy eggrolls!" :p

Sweetums

The addition of a new land: Direct To Videoland where you can go on attractions based on all your favorite direct to video "classics".

Mighty Ducks the Movie: The First Face Off in 3D

Experience the thrill of being in the middle of a Mighty Ducks hockey game. You'll yell with excitement as the puck comes shooting out of the screen right toward you. You'll shiver as you become covered with ice. You'll thrill as you realize Emilio Estevez isn't in it.

The Return of Jafar Mystery Encounter

Help Aladdin solve the riddle of why someone thought we wouldn't notice that Robin Williams was missing.

Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World Boat Experience

These state of the art "boats" are the next generation simulators (a la Star Tours and Body Wars). You'll feel every lurch both from the "sea" and from your stomach as you and your zany crew try to sail through a thunderstorm. Only to be captured by the evil Ratcliffe! What are you gonna do now? Climb aboard and find out!

Lion King II: Simba's (P)Ride

Take a safari with all your Lion King favorites--Kovu, Zira, Vitani and Nuka!!

The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea Submarines

You say you miss 20K? Well, not anymore because Melody's here and you get to follow along to see what type of mischief she'll get into next!

daoVinci

Okay, a couple more:

EPCOT
Illuminations, with John Edward
Journey into Infatuation
The InterVentions pavillion (Sponsord by The Betty Ford Clinic)
A Brief History of Thyme: Food Rocks! meets Stephen Hawking

MK
Battle for the Sea: Nemo vs. (captain)Nemo

MGM
A Deliverance dark ride

ANIMAL KINGDON
Tarzan Vs. George of the Jungle: The Musical!

NEW PARKS
Typhoid Lagoon
An EPCOT adjacent to DL Paris: E.U.Topia!

ABC:
Celebrity Colonoscopy
Everybody Loves Roger Ebert
Hill Street Blues Brothers
George Will: The Animated Series.

Gucci65

Originally posted by NemoRocks78
Grizzlyhall, what do you have against those guys! They are cool! :lol:

I'm with Grizz on this. When he used one of the spectroclowns (holding a knife) for his avatar during October, I told him that was the exact picture I got every time I seen the parade. Physco comes to mind!:eek:

Figment1986

Lets go to the simpsions for this one:
Great Momments with Mr. eisner

and at DL:
Great Moments with Cinthia Harris
Featuring The New guy...

MKCustodial

Originally posted by matt88mph
I don't know about you, but I'd like to see this:

"The Rock n' Roller Coaster Starring Weird Al Yankovic"

OOOOOHHHHH, me too!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

disnyfan89

Originally posted by matt88mph
I don't know about you, but I'd like to see this:

"The Rock n' Roller Coaster Starring Weird Al Yankovic"

that would be fun!!!

How about supperstar Limo 2!!!! It will be two times the junk, two times more painful to ride than to sit thourgh its a smallworld theam song for two Hours!!! :hammer:

barnum42

As a blatant bit of corporate advertising, Microsoft introduce an attraction to dovetail with the release of their latest operating system – “Microsoft Presents, Longhorn the Ride”. :fork:

It will look very flashy, be great in theory, delayed longer than Test Track and break down inexplicably at the same rate they sell Dole Whips in the Park. You can only board the ride when you upgrade your ticket to include the new features, but then find that you can no longer ride all your old favourites like Haunted Mansion or Pirates as these are no longer supported by your new Longhorn ticket…..you get the idea. :lol:

meekoman

I was thinking of these:

El Rio Del Montezuma's Revenge

Rock N Roller Coaster featuring Biz Markee

Tomorrowland Speedway cars replaced with all Ford Pintos

The Pirates of the Carribean characters replaced with college kids on spring break in Daytona

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by barnum42
As a blatant bit of corporate advertising, Microsoft introduce an attraction to dovetail with the release of their latest operating system – “Microsoft Presents, Longhorn the Ride”. :fork:

It will look very flashy, be great in theory, delayed longer than Test Track and break down inexplicably at the same rate they sell Dole Whips in the Park. You can only board the ride when you upgrade your ticket to include the new features, but then find that you can no longer ride all your old favourites like Haunted Mansion or Pirates as these are no longer supported by your new Longhorn ticket…..you get the idea. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Now that's funny!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom