Swiss Family Crofton Treehouse

Turtle Talk with Meg

it's a meg world

Philharmegic

Walt Disney1955

Three words...

Disney's California Adventure.

(God, I hated that park)

hehe, I am responding to a post that is over 10 years old. At that time California Adventure was such a hated park. Remember there were two references to it on the Simpsons even talking about how bad it was. I think it just had to compete with a much more successful older brother next door.

That being said, when we first went to Disneyland in 2012 I was skeptical of it before we went in. I had heard a lot of negativity about it. But that park certainly has come a long way. I rate my Disney Parks as:

Disneyland
Magic Kingdom
DCA
(then the rest of WDW)

I thought the park was excellent. Although would I have liked it in 2003? Perhaps not.

Anyway, I think an attraction that dumbs things down will start signalling the end of Disney as we know it. Thank God Miley Cyrus is a disgrace or else she could have been an inspiration for a new attraction. Selena Gomez the same. Yikes.

Magenta Panther

"Let's paint the Matterhorn green!"

(Which was an actual PLAN suggested by some idiot at Disneyland when the Muppets were supposed to take over the park for a summer. :jawdrop: Which thanks be to He on High never happened. :happy: )

MaryJaneP

• Mr. Toad's Wild Demise
    Tourists of the Carribbean
    Snow White's Sweaty Adventures
    The B.F.E pavilion at World Showcase
    Journey Into Constipation
    Stitch's Great Escape from Witch Mountain
    Hall of Disney Actors featuring Ken Berry and Tommy Kirk
    El Rio Del Tempura
    CircleVision 720
    Quebec Pavilion (located in the Canada Pavilion)
    The Utilidorks!
    Sounds Delicous!
    Character Greetingland
    West Hollywood addition to MGM
    Emporiumland

After Midnight

captainbuzzy

hehe, I am responding to a post that is over 10 years old. At that time California Adventure was such a hated park. Remember there were two references to it on the Simpsons even talking about how bad it was. I think it just had to compete with a much more successful older brother next door.

That being said, when we first went to Disneyland in 2012 I was skeptical of it before we went in. I had heard a lot of negativity about it. But that park certainly has come a long way. I rate my Disney Parks as:

Disneyland
Magic Kingdom
DCA
(then the rest of WDW)

I thought the park was excellent. Although would I have liked it in 2003? Perhaps not.

Anyway, I think an attraction that dumbs things down will start signalling the end of Disney as we know it. Thank God Miley Cyrus is a disgrace or else she could have been an inspiration for a new attraction. Selena Gomez the same. Yikes.

I know a 10yr old post that I still laugh to myself about...

Maybe they could do a Miley Cyrus show for Star Wars Weekends called "Show us your Tauntauns"?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom