Attraction Poster Contest #5 - Food Rocks OR Kitchen Kabaret

Status
Not open for further replies.

imagineer99

Since my orginal entry was riddled with so many problems, I tried my best to fix them. If one positive thing has come from me joining these contests, it is that I am truly learning how to use Photoshop LE a lot better!:)

Attachments

• food.jpg
    food.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 166

DCA Fan

Great job folks....my entry is a bit rushed b/c I have no time right now....anyways, enjoy!

Attachments

• foodrocks.jpg
    foodrocks.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 162

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Welp, yeah, Grizz. I knew some stuff may have been wrong for the old show, BUT remember what I wrote before it...it's a poster based on it coming back in the modern day, so I changed a few things.

And as for the other question, I redrew Mr. Dairy Goods in pretty much the same fashion as SirNim. I just grabbed a picture off the web, and the drew right over the top of it in Photoshop.

Let's see some more entries! :)

disnyfan89

I would like to give you my new hand draw poster. Will we be having two winners? One for FR and one for KK

Attachments

• food rocks poster.jpg
    food rocks poster.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 143

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Wow! I'm excited. Awesome job all. It makes me want to whip out my old Banana stuffed animal and sing veggie fruit fruit all day long. :D

Good idea!

Dean[AU]

I kno this entry isnt "legal".. and has nothing to do with Food Rocks.. but its the only thing i could think of :D

foodrocks.jpg

[lighting design is my hobby :)]

General Grizz

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Wow! I'm excited. Awesome job all. It makes me want to whip out my old Banana stuffed animal and sing veggie fruit fruit all day long. :D

Good idea!

I can pay in cash or credit. :lookaroun

Figment1986

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Deadline: Let's go ahead and make it only a week, since the poster rules have now changed. So, Thursday, January 21st at around Midnight CST.

is MSU on? This is going way past the deadline.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Today's the first time I've been on in almost 3 days. I've been pretty busy. Sorry for the delay. I'm working on the voting right now.

SirNim

Originally posted by Figment1986
Thats ok, it helped someone get one more entree in.
That "entry" is illegal :lookaroun Although the submitter knew its standing when posting... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom