My reason why i hate poster contests,

Best i could do with my softwear.

Attachments

• land.jpg
    land.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 148

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Grrr...I may not be able to enter this time around...

Also, I'm getting tired of the "I don't have any decent software" complaint. We've been through this before. If you don't like your software, download GIMP or something similar for free. Everything I've ever entered in these contests could've been done with a free program just the same as Photoshop.

One last thing, Tatu, yours is cool, but its the wrong dimensions. Make sure you fix it before the contest ends to be entered into the voting! :)

Figment1986

I am not complaining too much, I have to wait for photoshope one more year, My grand mother game me Roxio PhotoSuite 5 for christmas and said she would get me photoshope when i graduate.

*Note, I have had a bad medical condtion in my wrists for ages, i have never been able to draw well, and if i could i would use other programs, i am slowly building up my artistic talents so i would not have to rely solely on clipart and photos for ebverything including schol projects.

Also, my new softwear costed about $50, and it does not have a draw tool, but is usefull for correcting bad photos.

Gregory

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Also, I'm getting tired of the "I don't have any decent software" complaint. We've been through this before. If you don't like your software, download GIMP or something similar for free. Everything I've ever entered in these contests could've been done with a free program just the same as Photoshop.

My complaint is that I have a good program, but I can't figure it out :p

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by Gregory
My complaint is that I have a good program, but I can't figure it out :p

LOL i know the feeling. Thankfuly at least photoshop's help feature is somewhat helpful. Talk about a swiss army knife :D :lol:

aim

Great entries everyone!!! What a great topic! If anyone out there is still in need of pictures to use, feel free to PM me. I have many of Food Rocks.

daniam2188

does anyone know the font used (or one similar) in the sign in the area just before you would enter the main theater (with all of the flashing lights). thanks a lot

daniam2188

so as i try to do this i realize my idea wont work in the unforgiving vertical arena of the poster contest.... it would work however in a wallpaper... oh well ... mabye next time

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Well, I decided to take the time to create a poster.

All in all, it took me about 5 hours. Mostly because I was nearly finished, and somehow lost everything, even though I saved like 10 times. :lol: Which SUCKED! Anywho, I was going for a sort of a "If Kitchen Kabaret came back today" sort of look. I figured everyone who did KK would have a retro type poster, and everyone who did FR would have a here and now style poster.

So, this is what I got. Hope you like....:)

Attachments

• kk-copypost.jpg
    kk-copypost.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 127

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by PhotoDave219
Well my biggest problem with coming up with an idea was the fact that i've never seen either show! :D :lol:

Eek! Bite your tongue! I can't believe that!:eek:

aim

Well my biggest problem with coming up with an idea was the fact that i've never seen either show! :D :lol:

:eek: Wow! You missed a lot with not seeing KK! It was my favorite!

imagineer99

Me too! I never saw either show....
It always seemed to get pushed out of the way (after all the longest trip I have ever taken to WDW has lasted four days).

disnyfan89

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Well, I decided to take the time to create a poster.

All in all, it took me about 5 hours. Mostly because I was nearly finished, and somehow lost everything, even though I saved like 10 times. :lol: Which SUCKED! Anywho, I was going for a sort of a "If Kitchen Kabaret came back today" sort of look. I figured everyone who did KK would have a retro type poster, and everyone who did FR would have a here and now style poster.

So, this is what I got. Hope you like....:)

what did you use to make that??

General Grizz

MS - quick things:

Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit was performed by the Colandar Combo and Fiesta Fruit...

It's "Hamm and Eggz"

And the band is the "Kitchen Krackpots."

:D

Wow. AMAZING entries!

MSU - how did you and Nim draw Dairy Goods, for example?

SirNim

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
MSU - how did you and Nim draw Dairy Goods, for example?
:lol: As for me, for all of my characters, I took images from http://incolor.inetnebr.com/aat/kitchenkabaret.html and created a basic shape over the characters. I then added areas of color within this basic shape, including shadows to add depth. Finally, I drew the eyes and mouths and all those other details!

Everybody's entries are fantastic! :sohappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom