Attending MVMCP this year

DuckyNash

Once again, I will be going to MVMCP this year. I can't wait. The party I'm going with will be small this year. It's just me, my mother, and my grandmother, who hasn't been to Disney in a long time. I'm looking forward to showing her how much has changed over the years (Pirates, HM, and the new additions)

I wish my niece could come along too. I just hope this year she doesn't smack poor Pooh in the head again. If she does come, I hope to introduce her to Mickey and Donald. She likes those two.

Who else is going this year?

Jones611

My husband, mom, dad, two of our friends and myself will be attending the party on 12/12!! I have been to Disney World over 50 times but have never attended MVMCP. We went to MNSSHP last year and had a blast!! I only hope MVMCP is as good! We all are very excited!! Only 40 days until we leave!!

Upvote 0

lbrad

Once again, I will be going to MVMCP this year. I can't wait. The party I'm going with will be small this year. It's just me, my mother, and my grandmother, who hasn't been to Disney in a long time. I'm looking forward to showing her how much has changed over the years (Pirates, HM, and the new additions)

I wish my niece could come along too. I just hope this year she doesn't smack poor Pooh in the head again. If she does come, I hope to introduce her to Mickey and Donald. She likes those two.

Who else is going this year?
Going with DH 11/30:sohappy: Our first time...can't wait

Upvote 0

majorrfb

Mvmcp

Dec. 2 is our night for the party. Looking forward to seeing the snow on Main St. However, here in Western Massachusetts, we have the real thing as I type this message. Even for us in MA, this snow is somewhat early this year.:xmas::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom