Article about a Lost attraction

Philo

NO, NO, NO!

Alright, I see why Lost is popular but this would just break the magic of the Magic Kingdom for me. Maybe this could exist at DHS or on the old Discovery Island site (although I think they could come up with a better use of this) but I don't think this has any place in MK.

Phonedave

No love for the idea here.

Despite the fact that Tom Sawyer is "not even retro-cool" it is something that is a lasting piece of Americana.

15 years from now, I doubt many people will be as insane about LOST as they are now.

If we followed this logic we would have the A-Team ride, Fantasy Island, and the Love Boat cruise.

-dave

Lee

Adventurer
I'm for it.
Lost needs an attraction. TSI is not exactly thriving.
Do it.

Edit: Better yet, put it behind TSI on the vacant land there. Use the Rivers of America's watercraft as transportation to the Lost area.
That would work.

captainkidd

That's a stupid, beyond stupid idea. No one will care about Lost in 3 years. TSI is classic Disney and should be left as is. They should reopen Aunt Polly's, but that's about it.

Brian_WDW74

Luckily the petition is only for DL and not for MK. But a Pacific island (even one that moves, apparently) doesn't make sense for TSI in either park. About the only place it would make sense is in Adventureland.

Figment632

Yea I'm not for this but then again I hate that show. They have been on that Island all that time and Hurley is still the size of that same island :shrug:

Uncle Lupe

We totally need an A-Team ride!!! Maybe they can convince TDO that the Magic Kingdom needs more TLC and help secure funding. That sounds like a job for the A-Team.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I am not for the idea of a Lost island, but I am certainly for the idea of using that very cool piece of land for something besides TSI, which is awful.

It has lots of potential and could be a really fun place to spend some time, but there is nothing worth exploring or doing over there.

disfan411

I don't like the idea. Lost can go somewhere else like DHS but not Magic Kingdom. It doesn't fit. I have not been to TSI in a long time but would not like to see Lost get put there.

Lee

Adventurer
They have been on that Island all that time and Hurley is still the size of that same island :shrug:
They were only on the island for about 4 months. There was food on the island. Hurley had no real reason to loose weight.
Lost = Life!:D

Laura

Premium Member
Not sure what all the panic is about regarding Magic Kingdom. This article is about Disneyland.

And I don't see it happening in a million years. You wouldn't exactly feel like you were "Lost" when you have canoes, a riverboat, and a pirate ship, all full of people, circling around you.

Lee

Adventurer
And I don't see it happening in a million years. You wouldn't exactly feel like you were "Lost" when you have canoes, a riverboat, and a pirate ship, all full of people, circling around you.

True. Never happen at DL or MK.
Needs to happen somewhere though.
Discovery Island? Well...it is an island...so that's probably the best fit.
Studios? Nah. No real good way to work a tropical island into there.
AK? Well.....there is a polar bear....:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom