Around the Resorts in 30 Days

spacemt354

Chili's
Also while I won't be here tomorrow-Thurs - I haveour weekly 7 day schedule so that we have a planner to go off of and don't have to guess what to do next.

Monday - New Continent for DAK - S.P.E.W
Tuesday - 5th Gate for WDW - S.P.E.W
Wednesday - Ticket and Transportation Center Upgrade - S.P.E.W
Thursday - SGE Replacement - FireMountain
Friday - Redo WDW Main Street Shops (Penny Arcade, Cinema, etc) - FireMountain
Saturday - Walkway extensions of Hollywood/Sunset Boulevard - spacemt354
Sunday - River Country DVC - spacemt354

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
So, new continent for DAK? I'd love Australia. Move the Nemo show over there. A kangaroo themed flat ride (Something like Jumping Jellyfish). Animal trails. And some kind of family coaster to make up for the loss of Primeval Whirl when that closes.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Fifth gate? Storyteller Kingdom. A park dedicated to storytelling in all it's many forms.

A land themed around literature. A land themed around video games (leaning heavily on Wreck-it-Ralph, but also featuring Kingdom hearts and sonic). A land themed to film/television featuring the behind the scene/Backlot angle that is being removed from Hollywood studios (possibly move Muppets here). Another land dedicated to old cartoon shorts (basically wdw toon town). And an area dedicated to music (with a Yellow Submarine ride with the same system as 20,000 leagues from Tokyo).

Since @Pionmycake already suggested his idea, I might as well do mine. South America should be used an alternative to Australia as it is as diverse and well known for environmental issues. A roller coaster, slow moving boat ride, and an Up dark ride would be nice representatives for the land.

That sounds great too! I personally prefer Australia because the tropical jungle type area of South America would br less visually distinct from what is there already compared to the Outback. But both are great options

Suchomimus

And now onto the 5th park. First is location, location, location. The two most likely spots are; as @DisneyManOne pointed out in Infinity and Beyond; on the edge of Bay Lake or on the former space of Hotel Plaza Boulevard, near Disney Springs.

spacemt354

Chili's
We keep going forward...
Today we take on the Ticket and Transportation Center, starting now.
I would personally turn it into a hotel. Or give it more of a theme. Each of the MK Resort Hotels relates to a land of the MK - (Poly - Adventureland, Grand Floridian - Main Street, Wilderness Lodge - Frontierland, Contemporary - Tomorrowland) Maybe something themed to Fantasyland?

Suchomimus

We keep going forward...

I would personally turn it into a hotel. Or give it more of a theme. Each of the MK Resort Hotels relates to a land of the MK - (Poly - Adventureland, Grand Floridian - Main Street, Wilderness Lodge - Frontierland, Contemporary - Tomorrowland) Maybe something themed to Fantasyland?
I’d go for the retheme. Guests shouldn’t have to use parking lots at hotels they aren’t staying at if the MK’s is full.

FireMountain

As for the Transportation and Ticket Center, maybe it should become more Disney. As in make the characters walk around, Make it feel more immersive, make the ferry Steamboat Willie, and put screens on the Monorail windows to simulate you going across several iconic Disney locations, like the Hogwarts Express at Universal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom