Around the Resorts in 30 Days

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
ATR.png

Around the Resorts in 30 Days
Ah, The Disney Resorts Around the World. From Paris to California, to soon to be Shanghai. So many different resorts, and so many different ways to get an Imagineer to stretch their limits!

This is the Challenge. Six Resorts. 12 Theme Parks, 2 Water Parks and much more will Challenge you guys to create amazing atmosphere's for guests around the world. All in 30 Days.

Yep, that's right. This whole competition lasts an entire month. Here's how it works.

Everyday, around 8:30-9:00 am EST a new challenge will appear, you, as the Imagineers, have to bring an spectacular concept to the table to the challenge at hand. Give as much or as little about your idea as you'd like. It's the quality of the idea that counts, not quantity. Post your idea and by Midnight EST each night, then that challenge is over. Closed.

No eliminations! Everyone's in it till' the end!

The winner of each challenge gets one point…. The person with the most points after the 30 Days is the Winner! Winners will be announced in the morning, along with the new challenge.

Not only does the winner of a challenge get a point, but they also get an advantage for the next days challenge. This could be given in points, choice of sabotage to other players, or other.

Rules
I. No rides based on past concepts unless asked. That means, no new takes on Western River Expedition, WestCOT, African Pavilion, ect.

II. You can and should reply to other's concepts. I feel feedback makes us better, makes us see if there's a problem or if our concepts are really good! Just, play nice. Which brings us to our next rule.

III. Be respectful. If you hear the dumbest idea on the planet in this competition, you can't go off and say how dumb the person is for thinking it. Not Cool. If you don't think it's a good idea, politely say why. If someone does say something bad about your idea, don't fuel the fire or get angry. Just say "Thanks for the feedback" and go on.

IV. Minimum of 3 sentences. I know what I said about quality, but I'm not sure I can see you vision in a sentence or two. Three basics sentences… not too bad.

V. When Life gives you Lemons…. Don't get hard feelings when you get picked for sabotage. everyone's number comes up once in a while… You can either be angry or blow it out of the water with a spectacular idea! Plus, it usually means that your a threat to the other person....

So, Who'd like to join?

Signs up's are open until the day after the Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 1 Finale!

Last edited:

Voxel

President of Progress City
I don't know if I will be able to take part in this one. I am currently signed up for the tournament and I am currently in the process of planning two Disney Vacation in December. I would love to.

Voxel

President of Progress City
I am gonna regret this, but I am in also. I may not be able to post everyday, but I like the challenge.

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
I might be overbooked, but I love these challenges, so I'm in!

Welcome to the competition!

I am gonna regret this, but I am in also. I may not be able to post everyday, but I like the challenge.

Don't worry about posting everyday, it's not required!

Plus, every challenge has a game changer, so missing a day once in a while for points may not be to big a problem!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom