Armored truck robbed at Grand Flo

UltimtMickeyFan

Original Poster
Breaking news

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...n-amored-truck-robbery-043008,0,1506060.story

An armored truck employee was arrested after arranging for two friends to rob his armored truck during an early morning delivery at Walt Disney World.

Orange County Sheriff's Office received a call from Garda Security Company around 3 a.m. on Tuesday from Disney's Grand Floridian hotel security, who alerted them of the theft.

Three men who worked in the armored truck made a delivery at the hotel and returned to find one of the doors open and money missing.

Bernard Leonard Jr., 24, was arrested after investigators found he plotted with two friends to steal the undisclosed amount of money. The other two employees were not involved, according to the sheriff's office.

Deputies arrested the other two suspects today and are currently interviewing them. The mens names have not been released.

Check back for more information.

CrashNet

Wow...you must be preeetty stupid to try to rob and armored truck, although one interesting thing comes to mind: there are always supposed to be more than one officer making deliveries, and there was, but if I remember correctly, one of the officers is always supposed to be with the vehicle at all times.

Unplugged

They didn't have to rob the truck.....after all, the Free Dining Plan promo for this Aug-Sep is still available! :lol:

I know the robbery isn't Disney related other than location, but I couldn't help it. Come on now, there have to be a few lines out there better then mine!?! :wave:

WeLComeHomE OKW

:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

i'm so awesome.

BUT THEY ARE NOT.

see, they gotta go to school and learn financing and eventually work their way up to the people who count the money.

and THEN steal it. cuz, they can just say "we made a record low 0 dollars today"

it's that simple. haha

elizs77

This reminds me of some armored car robbers in Charlotte, NC, a few years back. They robbed the truck, and the police really didn't have a lot of leads. Then the idiots started spending the money in huge amounts. And I mean like using the actual stolen bills to buy cars, houses, etc. Didn't take the police long to narrow in on them!

wdwmomof3

Universal's movies maybe, but not in Disney movies. In Disney ones, the bad guy never gets away!

Jumping on the bandwagon... :hammer:

:ROFLOL:

That is true, the bad guy never gets away in the Disney movies, here lately the bad guys have not got away at Disney either. (the ones that we know about anyway)

Joining in...:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom