Aristocats Toulouse and Berlioz coming to WDW

brb1006

I also seen a short video from Disney's Japanese Youtube account that featured Marie in CGI. I seen it days ago, but the title is in Japanese.

ItlngrlBella

I've heard that the prince of Saudi Arabia actually commissions custom costumes to be made, such as a sculpted Jessica Rabbit, for private events with them never even appearing in Disney parks. Again, just something I've heard around the office, so... grain of salt.

On, THAT is just weird. :cautious: o_O

Cmdr_Crimson

I also seen a short video from Disney's Japanese Youtube account that featured Marie in CGI. I seen it days ago, but the title is in Japanese.

There was at one point that ToonDisney Studios was developing a Sequel but, it never happend...
aristocats2.jpg

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Disney should have a "Disney Cats" line like they have for princesses and fairies. Of course the big cat of them all would be Mufasa.

Yes they should - there are plenty of cat fanciers among the Disney fanbase, Si and Am should also get much more visibility as long as we are talking evil cats like Scar and Lucifer

epcotWSC

All they need to do is get a band in there to play some great jazz music and of course one of the greatest Disney songs ever: "Everybody Wants to Be A Cat."

brb1006

Yes they should - there are plenty of cat fanciers among the Disney fanbase, Si and Am should also get much more visibility as long as we are talking evil cats like Scar and Lucifer
Disney should do an event dedicated to cats called "Disney Cats Month" or "Year Of The Cat" where they can bring out various Disney cats and felines. Including the kittens from The Aristocats and Mittens from Bolt.

brb1006

All they need to do is get a band in there to play some great jazz music and of course one of the greatest Disney songs ever: "Everybody Wants to Be A Cat."
I finally watched the film days before out Senior Trip and that song is still stuck in my hand. If there was a Jazz band at Disneyland (Similar to the Firehouse band) then they should bring along the kittens to dance with guests. Similar to the Mad Hatter and the musical chairs. They would fit very well to celebrate the films 50th Anniversary in 2020.

Cmdr_Crimson

You do know during the time the movie came out they also had Scat-Cat's band performing in MK..
cat123LARGE.jpg

And the Lounge at POFQ is dedicated to Scatman Crothers voice of Scat Cat...And also Hong Kong Phooey..
Scat-Cats-Club-Sign-001.jpg

brb1006

You do know during the time the movie came out they also had Scat-Cat's band performing in MK..
cat123LARGE.jpg

And the Lounge at POFQ is dedicated to Scatman Crothers voice of Scat Cat...And also Hong Kong Phooey..
Scat-Cats-Club-Sign-001.jpg
The Scat Clubs club fact sounded interesting. I remember the Scat Cats shown up for American On Parade in 1977.

Matt_Black

I'll be honest- the fact that Marie meets on a semi-regular basis confuses me. The movie is cute, but nowhere near the level of other films like Pinocchio, and he's been demoted to "rare" status.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom