Aristocats Toulouse and Berlioz coming to WDW

Red Sox

The Disney Dreamers Everywhere group had Rare characters that were at the resort a Few years ago...Chances of this happening again is slim to nil..
H_9247901975_z.jpg
When the new Duck Tales series hits maybe this scene will be in the parks? This NEEDS to happen!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I heard one of the characters could be found a Innovations. But that was years ago.

Nah.. No Atlantis characters exist in hardly any of the Disney parks.

Anyone know if Disneyland Paris still has their meet and greets? I'm going there in September.

Kman101

Let's hope the reboot of Ducktales can get the interest back in Huey, Dewey and Louie. I'd like to see them and Launchpad (who they throw out every now and then for training and used to have out once in a while years ago at Animal Kingdom) return and they could use Scrooge regularly ...

brb1006

Let's hope the reboot of Ducktales can get the interest back in Huey, Dewey and Louie. I'd like to see them and Launchpad (who they throw out every now and then for training and used to have out once in a while years ago at Animal Kingdom) return and they could use Scrooge regularly ...
Meaning that Scrooge can come out more. Since he usually comes out during the Christmas seasons.

berlioz70

I don't understand not having Hook (and Smee) meet regularly especially with Jake and the Neverland Pirates being popular. Did they ever use the spot near POTC where Pirate Goofy used to meet? Wouldn't that be an easy place to put Hook/Smee?

Hook/Smee/Wendy/Pan all used to appear in the Caribbean Plaza area. When The Pirates League opened summer of 09, that area's theming was refocused to the Pirate movies and away from Peter Pan. A couple months later Hook/Smee were pulled from daily set (though they pop up randomly near the Adventureland entrance, as well as at Epcot) and Peter/Wendy were moved to Fantasyland. Peter has been moved all over the park since then, and Wendy comes and goes depending on the season.

Pirate Goofy replaced the Peter Pan group in order to keep a M&G in that space. Today, no one is there any longer.

brb1006

Hook/Smee/Wendy/Pan all used to appear in the Caribbean Plaza area. When The Pirates League opened summer of 09, that area's theming was refocused to the Pirate movies and away from Peter Pan. A couple months later Hook/Smee were pulled from daily set (though they pop up randomly near the Adventureland entrance, as well as at Epcot) and Peter/Wendy were moved to Fantasyland. Peter has been moved all over the park since then, and Wendy comes and goes depending on the season.

Pirate Goofy replaced the Peter Pan group in order to keep a M&G in that space. Today, no one is there any longer.
Looks like Hook and Smee might pop up when you least expect it. Since Peter Pan can be found at a random location since he has no meet and greet location. Peter might pop up at Adventureland if you're lucky.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom