Aristocats Toulouse and Berlioz coming to WDW

asianway

Robin Hood was the first to go, early 09 (though he does still appear in Fantasmic). PJ, Sheriff, and the Friar continued to do random appearances at the Animation Building until near the end of 09.

While they may appear for very specific special events, they are not likely to pop up in the parks anymore.

In 09, all of them were walk up characters with NO lines.
Pooh doesn't even have a line at Animation nowadays. F! Sets aren't indicative of popularity when viewed in a vacuum-put them by the flagpole, they'll have a line...

koryadams

I heard a rumor today that the Aristocat Marie will soon be getting a facelift in preparation for her brothers to join her as meet-and-greet characters at WDW.
The source, while secret, is reliable, but I have to question WHY they would introduce two relatively unknown characters decades after the movie, especially when other characters need a facelift SO much more, ESPECIALLY Beast, who won't be getting his in time for his new meet-and-greet location.
Either way, I'm just reporting what I heard, so enjoy those grains of salt.
Finally! I love seeing Marie, and now I could see the others!

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Original Poster
Unfortunately it's looking more and more like the brothers will be only in Paris. She'll still get a facelift though.

brb1006

I thought of an idea recently about adding a new show in Epcot. It could fit at the France Pavilion and would star Marie,Toulouse, and Berlioz teaching people about the history of art and music in France. Toulouse would teach people about the history of art and famous french painters. While Marie and Berlioz would teach people about the history of music in France. Toulouse would also paint pictures of various Disney characters.

asianway

I thought of an idea recently about adding a new show in Epcot. It could fit at the France Pavilion and would star Marie,Toulouse, and Berlioz teaching people about the history of art and music in France. Toulouse would teach people about the history of art and famous french painters. While Marie and Berlioz would teach people about the history of music in France. Toulouse would also paint pictures of various Disney characters.
A character based show that holds true to Epcot ideals? Would love to see it, doubt it would happen

Cmdr_Crimson

No......If anything it would probably be this knowing how Epcot is going the Toon factor side...And could fit in the spot between France & Morrocco...
Une_vid_o_et_un_visuel_pour_Ratatouille_Disneyland_Paris.jpg

brb1006

They have been playing the movie on Disney Junior a number of times...
Why do I get the feeling that The Aristocats might get their own show on Disney Jr in the future? Since I remember there was going to be an animated series where the kittens are now teens and was going to air on Toon Disney. But the idea got scrapped.

Cmdr_Crimson

Why do I get the feeling that The Aristocats might get their own show on Disney Jr in the future? Since I remember there was going to be an animated series where the kittens are now teens and was going to air on Toon Disney. But the idea got scrapped.

Oh dear god....They look as bad as The Loonatics Unleashed...
Aristocats-TV-series-5-web.jpg

However the The 2nd Downfall of Disney Animation there would have been an animated short called Princess Acadamy that featured the majority of Female characters of the Disney Universe..
36be857d43fa119787a120293ae3efec-d5cujr8.jpg

brb1006

Oh dear god....They look as bad as The Loonatics Unleashed...
Aristocats-TV-series-5-web.jpg

However the The 2nd Downfall of Disney Animation there would have been an animated short called Princess Acadamy that featured the majority of Female characters of the Disney Universe..
36be857d43fa119787a120293ae3efec-d5cujr8.jpg
The Princess Academy Idea sounded very interesting. Also the animated series concept art idea is giving me flashbacks to Quackpack.

Last edited:

brb1006

I would go more around the atrocious idea of the 101 Dalmations series...
Ugghh Cadpig, I'm curious on how they would portray Marie if the animated series ever came to be. Marie was had a sassy and spoiled side in the original film. So I'm already wondering about how she will act now that she's turned into a teenager.

Cmdr_Crimson

Ugghh Cadpig, I'm curious on how they would portray Marie if the animated series ever came to be. Marie was had a sassy and spoiled side in the original film. So I'm already wondering about how she will act now that she's turned into a teenager.

It does look a tad bit strange..Even weirder they look like knock off versions of the first animated cat film from Warner Bros by Looney Tunes Artist Chuck Jones Gay-Puree in 1962..
5135XE2WTDL.jpg

brb1006

It does look a tad bit strange..Even weirder they look like knock off versions of the first animated cat film from Warner Bros by Looney Tunes Artist Chuck Jones Gay-Puree in 1962..
5135XE2WTDL.jpg
That's an interesting, since Gay Purr-ee reminded me of The Aristocats which both take place in France.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom