Are you D23?

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I said nothing about D64. Evan talked about it, but he always talks too much.
:hammer: :lol:

A D23 Thread:

First Post: Is D23 worth it?

ME: I don't think so.

EVAN: I'm D64

PEOPLE: OMAHGAH! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!

Me: What? Huh? If you were under attack, I'd be cursing more!

*Evan Talks Alot*

*People Insult D64*

*I Laugh at them while they try to keep the demons away in the dark of sleep*

*I try and remember I've only posted like twice in the thread, but everyone says D64 is the Devil*

It's funny, just because of the fact I said:

We'd end up being chastised as these evil, evil, people...Next stop, the Presidency!

:lookaroun :lol:

Seriously though, there is some insanity goin' on around here.

Monty, Evan, Katie, Jackie, Victoria: You all have a spot on my insanity escape pod for those with admirable intentions. I hope we survive the WDW Magic TrollingZombie holocaust.

Thanks for the invite to the escape pod. I may just have to take you up on the offer one of these days. I am so done with internet. :lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I am a recent convert. I originally thought it wasn't worth it (I was vocal about that), but I changed me mind. After I looked at the magazine and heard about the extras and the events, I decided that I liked the direction it was going in and thought it was "worth it" to me. It's a personal choice, but I am so far very satisfied that I joined. :shrug:

/elitest :king: :p :lookaroun

Ditto :king: :D

brkgnews

Monty, Evan, Katie, Jackie, Victoria: You all have a spot on my insanity escape pod for those with admirable intentions. I hope we survive the WDW Magic TrollingZombie holocaust.

OK.. but I hope you have room for my Trylon and Perisphere. I have to make sure D39 survives the intarwebzivil war. :lookaroun

EPCOT Explorer

No, the name of the Official Disney Fan Club is D23.
Semantics. :)

I said nothing about D64. Evan talked about it, but he always talks too much.
:hammer:

A D23 Thread:

First Post: Is D23 worth it?

ME: I don't think so.

EVAN: I'm D64

PEOPLE: OMAHGAH! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!

Me: What? Huh? If you were under attack, I'd be cursing more!

*Evan Talks Alot*

*People Insult D64*

*I Laugh at them while they try to keep the demons away in the dark of sleep*

*I try and remember I've only posted like twice in the thread, but everyone says D64 is the Devil*

It's funny, just because of the fact I said:

We'd end up being chastised as these evil, evil, people...Next stop, the Presidency!

:lookaroun :lol:

Seriously though, there is some insanity goin' on around here.

:ROFLOL::sohappy:

I admit it! I talk too much!...However, I enjoy being vocal, and I stick by my convictions. That's how I was made, and I think you for respecting me for it.:D:lol:
OK.. but I hope you have room for my Trylon and Perisphere. I have to make sure D39 survives the intarwebzivil war. :lookaroun
Can we save D82?:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom