Anyone not gotten Celebrations Magazine yet?

DME

I'm sorry for being clueless but what are we talking about? What's this Celebrations magazine, and how do I get one?

justducky78

We JUST got our magazine today! We live in Northern IL. I've been waiting and waiting...this subscription was actually a surprise for my husband (for sweetest day - OOPS!) and since we both read wdwmagic.com, I couldn't post here and say "I didn't receive it yet" because then then he would know!

My husband has been reading it since he got home -- I haven't had a chance to look at it yet. LOL :lol:

Ours was in pretty good condition, though - not destroyed like others were (rain, etc). There is a label on the front cover but not a big deal.

So far, my husband reports, the articles are interesting and it seems like a good quality magazine. Already can't wait for the holiday edition!!

Is this an official Disney magazine? Just like the old "Disney Magazine" itself? I sure do miss that magazine. But just want to know is this officially put out by Disney itself. Thanks.

bidnow5

Just got mine in Rhode Island it looks great. I love it I need my fix it's a long time till May 19th so this will help me with my withdrawals

Brewer

Got mine today.

Is it usual that magazines are sent without being in an envelope?

First time I've ever come across this. I'm surprised there is not much damage to the magazine but the whole cover is virtually covered in all sorts of stamps and stickers. No way I'll be able to peel them off without damaging the mag.

At first glance the magazine looks great but I'm not that pleased with the delivery.

kbmum

Is this an official Disney magazine? Just like the old "Disney Magazine" itself? I sure do miss that magazine. But just want to know is this officially put out by Disney itself. Thanks.

It isn't an official Disney publication. However, I'm really impressed with the quality of the magazine.

devoy1701

for everyone concerned about the shipping label and possible damage to future issues. We should all write to the editor and ask if they could start sealing future issues in a clear plastic wrap. Most of us plan on keeping these forever basically so I hope they'll understand our concern.

Plus multiple voices are stronger than one.

Though I don't have any room to speak yet because I haven't received my first issue!

lilclerk

I got mine yesterday. It's a bit beat up, but still in good condition. Great magazine though, well worth the wait IMO.

kbmum

for everyone concerned about the shipping label and possible damage to future issues. We should all write to the editor and ask if they could start sealing future issues in a clear plastic wrap. Most of us plan on keeping these forever basically so I hope they'll understand our concern.

Tim Foster told me yesterday that they're going to polybag the magazines starting with the next issue. :)

devoy1701

Tim Foster told me yesterday that they're going to polybag the magazines starting with the next issue. :)

talk about excellent customer service!

if only Bank of America would have been so nice... :brick:

btw. I emailed Tim this morning...by looking at some of these Celebrations threads not too many people in FL have received their first issue?

djpoore94

Got mine yesterday :sohappy: and I have to say that although I have not had much time with it yet, it looks like a great magazine. The postal service did a number on it though, it is in worse condition than any other magazine that I receive in the mail, none of which come in polybags or envelopes. Maybe it was passed around the post office for the carriers to read :eek:

devoy1701

Got mine yesterday :sohappy: and I have to say that although I have not had much time with it yet, it looks like a great magazine. The postal service did a number on it though, it is in worse condition than any other magazine that I receive in the mail, none of which come in polybags or envelopes. Maybe it was passed around the post office for the carriers to read :eek:

this is another reason why I was hoping for polybags or shrink wrap. I don't trust the USPS much to begin with, but this magazine seems like something someone would want to thumb through a bit...

Down here in FL, I guess the mailcarriers liked it so much that they forgot to deliver any of them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom