Anyone not gotten Celebrations Magazine yet?

daliseurat

Got mine today! Kind of surprised that it doesn't come in a bag or something. I really hate that sticker with the address on the cover. Mag look good though!

sublimesting

Original Poster
Got an e-mail from Tim. He said that they mailed out a few weeks ago and everyone should have theirs by now. Apparently the elections delayed them a bit but if we don't have them in Monday or Tuesday, there is a problem. So I guess everyone should contact them if they aren't in early this week.

Wendy517

Still waiting in IL. I thought maybe I just THOUGHT about subscribing, but I checked my Order Confirmation file, and I got my notice that my subscription was received on 08/01! Maybe my mailman decided to read it first :lookaroun. Hopefully it will get here early this week!

kbmum

Got an e-mail from Tim. He said that they mailed out a few weeks ago and everyone should have theirs by now. Apparently the elections delayed them a bit but if we don't have them in Monday or Tuesday, there is a problem. So I guess everyone should contact them if they aren't in early this week.

I received the same e-mail. I think something had to have happened at the mail house or post office of origin. My guess is that boxes of the magazine are sitting in a back room somewhere.

devoy1701

ugh...i still haven't received mine yet either. And I subscribed back in May or June when we first heard about this magazine! This is ridiculous. And they wonder why a lot of people don't trust the postal service!

disneytopdog

I really hope all yous guys that have been waiting get yours monday or tuesday. I know the headaches of waiting on USPS. All I can say is it is well worth the wait.

djpoore94

Nothing Saturday in Michigan :(. Hopefully today, since there is no mail tomorrow. I understand that mass mailings are often staggered, we do that too, but when it comes to a magazine that people are paying money for (especially in this economy) you'd think that they would do a better job than this!

hwdelien

I am from Pittsburgh, my DW only ordered it for me the week before last, which, is obviously well after they began arriving. She said that she paid extra to get the 1st issue and it arrived last week in a plain white envelope. This may have arrived so quickly, because it was, kind of, a special order. I don't know.

Figment1986

I have yet to get it... and I just double checked paypal.. I know i purchased a years worth os issues back in early august . Hopefully it comes on wed.. or else something may indeeed be wrong.

kbmum

I'm in MA and received it today. Unfortunately, it looks like it was shipped clear across the country and back a few times. The cover is a mess and the first 42 pages have a big crease. I wanted to keep this as a collectible, so I'm not very happy. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom