Anyone know good Disney podcasts?

SnowWhiteMomma

Original Poster
This may be posted in the wrong place, but... Does anyone know any good Disney podcasts? I listened to a few random ones, but it really was not very Disney oriented. Anyone know any good casts?

disneygoof1

there is one called LTAD or lets talk about disney, and also one called the WDW radio show, done by Lou Mongello. He's the guy that wrote the disney trivia books. I like both of these podcasts.

anonymousegirl

Lou Mongello's show is great but can run a little long because he has so much to say. Super informative.

My absolute favorite is WDWToday. Matt, Mike, Mike, and Len are witty and informative. Wednesday's show is listener questions. Each show runs 20-30 minutes and I have learned so much in a fun way! I have been know to laugh out loud while wearing my earbuds, causing complete strangers to edge away from me as if I had some rare disease!

Daneault

Lou Mongello's show is great but can run a little long because he has so much to say. Super informative.

My absolute favorite is WDWToday. Matt, Mike, Mike, and Len are witty and informative. Wednesday's show is listener questions. Each show runs 20-30 minutes and I have learned so much in a fun way! I have been know to laugh out loud while wearing my earbuds, causing complete strangers to edge away from me as if I had some rare disease!

Same.. i love both :D

The guys at wdwradio are just the biggest disney geeks ever :D I vaguely remember hearing a 2-3min discussion about the design on trash bins in DHS :hammer:and they are the best source of information when i comes to "random name on random crates around the parks" :hammer:

k.hunter30

Be Our Guest Podcast

Every Monday they have a new guest who's just recently returned from a trip to WDW and gives a little trip report. While I don't get the chance to listen to any podcast very often, the idea of hearing from visitors like you and me who can give updates on recent changes, wait times, etc. is a great one! I think they also have another show on during the week with different information... I'm sure someone could clarify...

bgraham34

The two that I listen to on a weekly basis are WDW Radio show and Inside the Magic. If I have time I will listen to Mouse Guest Weekly. I dont care for WDWtoday, I just dont like their voices.

EpcotLover77

My absolute favorite is WDWToday. Matt, Mike, Mike, and Len are witty and informative.

I totally agree! I have been listening to at least one WDW Today podcast every day. Trying to get caught up...I have only started using iTunes, so I am so green to podcasts. I have heard some of Lou Mongello's podcasts as well, and like him, too!

insoin

Well since I can listen to them at work, I listen to:
WDW Today
WDW Radio
Laughing Place Podcast
Be Our Guest Podcast
Inside the Magic
All About The Mouse
Mouseplanet
Mouseguest

Ummm those are the ones I listen to all the time, I have others that I check from time to time for updates. Please dont ask me to pick a favorite, I just cant because I like them all for different reasons. LOL

tjkref418

wdwtoday and wdwradio are the two that I listen to most often.

wdwtoday always has some great themed episodes. Last week they discussed their experiences while "eating and drinking" at every country in the World Showcase (within four hours)...absolutely hilarious.

nibblesandbits

Be Our Guest Podcast

Every Monday they have a new guest who's just recently returned from a trip to WDW and gives a little trip report. While I don't get the chance to listen to any podcast very often, the idea of hearing from visitors like you and me who can give updates on recent changes, wait times, etc. is a great one! I think they also have another show on during the week with different information... I'm sure someone could clarify...
Thank you dear...some one can clarify and that someone is me! :D

I'm a co-host of the Be Our Guest Podcast.

Our Monday show delves into people's audio trip reports. This is a must show for anyone who loves reading TRs online. Mike is our host for each and every episode and he's a really good friend of mine.

Our Friday show is the show that I take part in. This is our weekly panel discussion show. Each week we have a different topic that we discuss in depth. It really is a lot of fun and I enjoy it more and more each week. There are 3 of us who are regulars on the discussion panel show and then sometimes we have outside guests come on as well.

We're a relatively new podcast, (only about 3 months old) so we're still kinda learning and feeling things out on what works and what doesn't, but we keep growing and growing and we're getting support from all over the Disney Community. Come check us out!

*steps off soapbox now...did I gush too much? :lookaroun *

SnowWhiteMomma

Original Poster
I have an at home embroidery biz. Lots of times I am making Disney clothes. I am going to write all of these guys down so I can listen while I work!!! Thanks guys

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom