Anyone know good Disney podcasts?

WV_Jayola

YES!

Be SURE and subscribe to the WDW Radio Show with Lou Mongello and Inside the Magic with our own Ricky Briggante....they are both absolutely essential!

also, you need to be listening to Mouse Guest Weekly and All About The Mouse, as they are great, fun Disney Podcasts!

Others that I listen to :
* Magical Definition Podcast
* ____________
* Be Out Guest
* Muppetcast
* Walt's Girls
* Mouse Lounge

there are literally TONS out there, and most are updated weekly....

enjoy!!!

jeff.

Maverick Mike21

I agree..

I agree with the shows that most of you have mentioned. I am a HUGE WDW Today, WDW Radio, Character Breakfast. I never miss an episode of these shows! :)

That being said, I am the host of the Be Our Guest WDW Trip Planning Podcast! We are the new kid on the block, and as others have said (very kindly, thank you!) we are working to make our show the best it can be. We have a Monday show with guests just returning from WDW, and a Friday show that is a panel discussion with NibblesNBits and Debbie about some WDW Topic! We would love to have you as a listener, as we have many wdwmagic.com listeners and love your support!

Speaking of Lou Mongello and Len Testa, they will be on our show for a very special Father's Day show coming out on Sunday, June 15. It's just Lou, Len, and I talking about what it means to be a "Disney Dad." I was almost in tears laughing within the first three minutes. You have to hear these guys together on the same show! It was awesome!

Please give us a listen at: www.beourguestpodcast.com!

Thanks to all of our listeners! You are very appreciated! :)

insoin

I agree with the shows that most of you have mentioned. I am a HUGE WDW Today, WDW Radio, Character Breakfast. I never miss an episode of these shows! :)

That being said, I am the host of the Be Our Guest WDW Trip Planning Podcast! We are the new kid on the block, and as others have said (very kindly, thank you!) we are working to make our show the best it can be. We have a Monday show with guests just returning from WDW, and a Friday show that is a panel discussion with NibblesNBits and Debbie about some WDW Topic! We would love to have you as a listener, as we have many wdwmagic.com listeners and love your support!

Speaking of Lou Mongello and Len Testa, they will be on our show for a very special Father's Day show coming out on Sunday, June 15. It's just Lou, Len, and I talking about what it means to be a "Disney Dad." I was almost in tears laughing within the first three minutes. You have to hear these guys together on the same show! It was awesome!

Please give us a listen at: www.beourguestpodcast.com!

Thanks to all of our listeners! You are very appreciated! :)

Wow Mike that sounds great, I will have to wait to listen to it, as I will be in WDW at that time! I love the podcast!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom