Anyone in December?

amazingwdw

I am now able to customize magic bands and make FP+ selections for my entire length of stay from Dec 9 - Dec 20, which includes nights at SSR, Kidani, BWV, and Jambo House!!

MOUSEGIRL

From reading other threads it looks like if you are stay on property and are at your 60 day mark you can pick FP+ and customize Magic Bands. Almost everybody that has posted has said you need to redo online check in to customize magic bands.

Amy Shelton

Ahhhhhhh! It came up to customize then I clicked out of it on accident! Where do I click now or do I just wait for it to come back?! Wahhhhhhh! :cry::cry::cry:

007mickey

Well by all accounts, it appears Dec arriving guests can now participate. ExtinctJenn should be happy but no word yet, Jenn you out there?

ABQ

Have any of you other December arriving folks been able to or even seen an option to select Fantasmic for a FP+ option?

Ariel484

Have any of you other December arriving folks been able to or even seen an option to select Fantasmic for a FP+ option?
My December stuff isn't up yet (I guess I'm arriving later than everyone else in this thread!) but I didn't have any of the shows as options for my trip in 3 weeks. :( Would've liked to gran a Fantasmic FP+.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom